C99 and Lemon Skunk finishing times?

• Thread starter S_D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

S_D

I am running 2x600w in a 50/50 mix of coco/pearlite. I have never flowered these strains. Currently running some Exodus Cheese bx3 x Romulan, Sour d, Lemon Skunk, Clever Man, and C99. Most in 3 gal airpots and 2 in 10 gal smart pots.

The C99 looks like it is much closer to finishing than the others but a smaller yield of stinky mango fruitiness. And the Lemon Skunk very lemony smell like similar to Schrom almost.

Heres some week 6 pics

Week 6   01 lemon skunk
Week 6   02 cheese x romulan
C99 and lemon skunk finishing times 3
C99 and lemon skunk finishing times 4
C99 and lemon skunk finishing times 5
C99 and lemon skunk finishing times 6
Week 6   07 clever man
Week 6   08 clever man
Week 6   12 cheese x romulan
S

S_D

Any info on any of these strains would be awesome. I've read the background on all these plants from what I can find on the net.

The Exodus Cheese bx3 x Romulan was accidental from the breeder but nice purple rock hard nuggs.

The Clever Man I was told is Aussie genetics but I cannot find much info but was told it was a 10 week strain. Nice large fluffy lemony buds.

The C-99 rotten fruit pheno is the one I was wondering if anyone has grown as I am expecting to pull her at probably week 8 maybe 9 at latest.

The Lemon Skunk I'm guessing is going to be a 10 week strain and has really got a much stronger odor this last week.

I've read Sour d is a 10 week strain and it looks on schedule.

Any feedback much appreciated.

S

S_D

Is there a certain area in the forum to better ask this? Like a strain review/ guide or something similar. I'm new and looked around but have not seen something like that yet...

T

treehugger

Well, the cindy doesn't look like original Brothers Grimm, so you can't expect the fast finish you read in the history books. By the looks of the pistil development i would guess another three weeks, if you're looking for maximum density/strength. Funny thing is, the SD looks a little ahead of the C99, although it's known as a slow finisher.

S

S_D

here is just the C99 pics, the others were mixed some lemon skunk first, clever man, cheese x roumlan and the sour d.

Under the scope the C99 has the most developed/ largest trichs and really put on some more weight this week. Also has raised capitate stalks under the trichs (not just siting low on calyxes or lvs) I was planning on taking her to or thru week 9. Been 6 full weeks (42days) now but that pic was at day 37 so I figure it is not gonna be the fast flowering old school one but very stinky.

Just C99 at day 37 or 38.. More updated pics to come.

Week 6   04 C99
Week 6   03 C99
Week 6   05 C99
Week 6   06 C99

Latest posts

Top Bottom