C99 BX-1 Harvest Shots - Smoke Report

• Thread starter easypleasie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

thinman, you're gonna have some special lunar cindy! lol She's pretty easy to grow and I can't imagine her not coming out great. She's been a big hit with my friends and she's only gonna get better with a good cure. They all say it's a very unique kind of high that goes straight to your head!

I wouldn't mind trying out the f1's myself :)

R

Rolln J

kickass job on those - thats a great haul of some sick dank!

E

easypleasie

Thanks Rolln J! I should be stocked up good with her for at least a few months :) I'm gonna want to have a jar of her around at all times. When I get low, i'll start up another run :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
got any dried nug shots to hold us over till the smoke report?

E

easypleasie

Dry nug shots

Here ya go, Kid :) Sorry for the bad quality pics...was in a bit of a rush. Would probably look better on a dark background.

In the following order: #4, #6, #2, #3

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
loving the way 4 and 6 look i hope i got the pheno. all the plants got plenty crystals. i cant wait thx again

E

easypleasie

Hey KT, I'm pretty sure you'll get one similar. I wish I had the fruit punch one just to have something different. Your punch girl looks to have a different bud structure than any of mine. Originally, I thought #4 was gonna be my keeper cause she had the thickest buds and the closest nodes. #6 really came alive during the last 10 days of flower and ended up being a lot more potent. Caked on with crystals!

I think I pulled my tall sativa leaning girl a bit too early. She has a really nice buzz but it doesn't last as long. I really like the intensity of #6, though some of my friends think she's too strong lol. I've actually had to lay down a few times after smoking too much of her :) Not a couchlock, but more of a head rush...like when you stand up too fast.

B

bakershredhead

Hey easy u think this strain would b good for a tree style grow ? Havnt gotten mine yet but wondering about yield. What style of grow did u use?

E

easypleasie

Hey bakers, these will probably run fine as trees. She will probably yield pretty decent but if you're looking for serious poundage, it might not be the right strain for ya. Guess it depends on what you would consider a good yield for a single plant. I want to be able to get 1.5-2.5+ pounds from a plant and I can't imagine this being possible with c99. Who knows...in the hands of an experienced grower it could happen! I've only run her once from seed so can't give ya an accurate assessment till i've run the clones. My first run was in straight coco, drain to waste with vertical lighting.

B

bakershredhead

yo easy just read the rest of the posts. Got my answer

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Man them dry buds look delious..Great job Easy..#4and 6 have some pretty color, 3 and 2 are dam nice also..again great job bro....Jimi

E

easypleasie

Final Smoke Report

I'm a little late on the smoke report...but at least Cindy got a 3 month cure :)

Smell - The smell on all 4 girls is very similar at this point. Sweet fruity goodness that smells nothing like weed. You'd think it was some "pot" pouri or something LOL! I can see how you could confuse the fruit punch with the pineapple...and in all honesty, I'm not really sure which one I have. I know I have 2 very distinct phenos and they smell amazing! By far the best smelling weed i've grown yet.

Taste - I bought some pineapple just to compare lol. There's a definite sweet taste to the smoke. All very smooth and doesn't make me cough at all. Could be the long flush and cure :)

High - Yes, very :) The buzz is almost all in the head. Daytime smoke for sure unless you overdue it lol. As i'm smoking on pheno #6 and writing this post, I recall how many times this pheno made me lay down with my face in the pillow. This is strong weed! Kinda makes me zone out. #6 is so much more potent than #4 and #2, the other two similar phenos. You need to be doing something as sitting in one spot (i.e. typing on computer) can be a bit much lol. I get a ton of work done as long as I don't smoke too much. The weaker #4 and #2 phenos are nice if I don't want the intensity.

#3, the tall sativa leaning pheno that smelled a little different from the others was a keeper. Unfortunately, my homie that was holding this pheno killed her along with her sisters. The only cut I have is #6, the heavy yielding and super intense girl. It's a shame as #3 had the best high out of them all in terms of "feel good" buzz. Talk about it putting a smirk on your face. She really didn't come alive till she cured a bit longer. The only thing is it didn't last very long. She probably should have gone a little longer in flower...or it could just be my physiology. Either way, she had such a happy high that i'm gonna have to get another pack just to find her again. And I know what to look for this time around :)

Ok, this is about all I can tolerate in front of the computer right now. Need to move around before I have to lay down. I'm sure i'm forgetting something...i'm come back and add it later if I can remember it lol

Feel free to ask questions!

true grit

true grit

LOL!! Better late than never, and sounds like later was a good choice!!! Really stoked to get some of these in flower. Have 4 that are truckin along and will probably be put into flower in a week or so to sex and take cuts! I can't wait after a smoke report like that!! Props bro, good to see ya!

C

chunkymunky

fabulous grow, pics and smoke report!!! this has put a big ass smile on me face.
thankyou

i think i am going grab some of these.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for the Fine Smoke Report EasyP!

Cheers,

Mosca

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job and a fine grow log & smoke report.. As usual Mosca produces some killa smoke.. :clapping

ri420patient

ri420patient

running the moscaseed c99 in the undercurrent right now this is at day 13 in flower

IndaVI

IndaVI

C99 #3

Last up is C99 #3, the tall sativa leaning pheno. She was pulled at 56 days and I wish I could have let her go a little longer. She was still shooting a lot of new pistils!

She started out as the wimpy little one but blossomed into a tall beauty. She has purple accents and the coolest bud formations. I love how the buds stack up on the top. Reminds me of some kind of ocean coral. Is there a name for this kind of formation?

I just weighed her and put her into jars. She came in at 5.2 ounces. This is my favorite smelling girl. Can't wait to smoke her :) The other three smell similar but this one has a special scent about her :)
It's called fox tailing! Great grow and report! I'm getting ready to run moscas c99 f1 soon!

william76

william76

It's called fox tailing! Great grow and report! I'm getting ready to run moscas c99 f1 soon!
Mosca,s c99 bx is the bizness,ran it for over a year,2 phenos,tall one and short bushy one both resin monsters,had to keep both couldt choose,the smaller one had what people call gorilla arms,both were big yielders,both pineapple but one was tropical too,ended up losing them through renovations,but iv still got a pack and a Haf,and I kno there will be pineapple goodness in them,all the best 76

Latest posts

Top Bottom