C99 F1 or C99 BX1

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

I was just checkin out mosca section on the bay was wondering which one most people prefer. They both sound like great choices. What is everyones tho on them. I know the F1 you would get more chance of different phenos and the BX1 you will get a certain pheno more often then others. right?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the release is still very recent so i think the jury is still out on this. i am growing the bx-1 now and i am very happy. i also have a pack of the f1's i have yet to pop. they are cheap enough so i say just grab a pack of both

S

Standaman

Wow talk about advertisement well i've bought Moscas off this site but thanks for your input i'm still looking forward to growing them out :mooning

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im growing moscas i have 3 differnt females and they all smell like pineapples and are covered in resisn. brothers grimm did a nice job with this line. i dont think i have heard of a bad c99 ever from any new breeder. i heard joeys was great, dr greenthumbs ,reefermans and wally ducks. and im growing moscas now and they are impressing me very much.

to just come in here and say dont get moscas really makes no sense as you only grown joeys. who knows maybe you even grew the gimms originals. dont matter really as you havent grown mosca's.

the seeds are here and in stock and they are cheap plus you get kick ass freebies here. from all the grows im seeing people that have grown the original and these are saying they are spot on.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol the guy has 14 post and prob has 50 differnt screen names on as many sites. and at the end of his post he puts trust me!

R

Rocky Top

lol the guy has 14 post and prob has 50 differnt screen names on as many sites. and at the end of his post he puts trust me!

:D I thought the exact same thing. Giving reccomendations is one thing but to rip on gear you have never grown is chicken shit...I am just sayin.

I am growing Moscas Cindy99 BX1 and am very impressed. I am only 8 weeks from seed so a long way to go before I can give proper feedback but I have grown for a long time and I can tell good genetics when I see them. These are very vigorous and are also very similar. We will see.

R

Radio_Dread

:D I thought the exact same thing. Giving reccomendations is one thing but to rip on gear you have never grown is chicken shit...I am just sayin.

I am growing Moscas Cindy99 BX1 and am very impressed. I am only 8 weeks from seed so a long way to go before I can give proper feedback but I have grown for a long time and I can tell good genetics when I see them. These are very vigorous and are also very similar. We will see.

thanks dude thats what i wanted to know

H

headband707

Okay this thread went South when it really shouldn't have... ?? Not wanting to talk for Greendoor but if someone says they have had great success with a particular seed IMHO is just trying to help. You can only comment on what you know for sure.. Everyone knows that Mosca's seeds are sweet aswell. If I personally found an excelent pheno with a particular breeder I would want ppl to know. Doesn't make me a troll and I don't think this guy was trying to be a troll. Not everyone that gets on these boards get the whole thing about calling ppl names and walking away .. No one likes to be called a troll unless they really are being one.Fighting and saying shitty things are going to get ppl nowhere. Chill smoke a fatty and try not to jump on what ppl think is good advise. peace to you all and have a great Christmas and New years lol Headband707

R

Radio_Dread

Merry Christmas to you too dude. Merry Christmas to everyone on the farm as well.

R

Rocky Top

I have no problem with someone reccomending another breeder, epecially just to help out. However, I would prefer that those trying to help would not dis another breeders hard work especially if they have zero experience with that breeders gear. It just seemed that way to me.

Anyway, sometimes it's easy to take someones post the wrong way. His post came across as sorta condesending but no worries. Everyone have a great holiday season and enjoy your meds.

S

SSHZ

I recently started 10 of the C99 Bx-1's. I ended up with 6 females. They are in their 3rd week of flowering. It appears I have 2 pheno's, 1 plant is short and bushier- more indica like. The other 5 are taller, branchy and more sativa like. 1 month veg and straight into flowering. After rubbing numerous sun leaves, a grapefruit/citrus smell is very evident throughout. They will not be high yielders, or avg, yielders for that matter. But all are healthy, vigorous growers under a light nutrient schedule.........

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
regardless the 1st post sheds no light on anything just says don't buy moscas. and the thread clearly refers to moscas lines. in the 2nd post he actually explains why, and has a very good reason something i never thought off or really new as there is not many experienced c99 growers out there. Me personally im excited to try the pineapple pheno and have no problem with it that's why i bought the BX-1.

Tell you what if your 2nd post was your 1st post we'd all be thanking you for some good advice. its almost like you wanted people to say something so you could put out the 2nd post.

Mosca's seeds were 50 a pack they went up for some reason.

the shots are great. them phenos all look great.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Well Hello TheGreenDoor!

Where to begin, Hmmm, let me see... First off, you come off as some "know it all" who is really into him/herself, enjoys berating people, and someone who believes they all high and mighty!

You are extremely critical and condescending of my Cinderella 99 work-- just to make yourself look all powerful, all mighty and to promote seeds elsewhere... You do a good job of confusing the truth with inaccurate statements in regards to my breeding.

Next, you have these seeds/cuts and you have those seeds/cuts-- so where are your seeds-- are they available anywhere? Where are all your friends/followers who praise your work???

What have you done for the Cannabis Community? You see there is such a thing as giving back. But you obviously don't know what that means since only you and your friends know for sure-right?

Secondly, when you come here and call growers "numbskulls" then the real Numbskull is you my little friend! Get a life!!! A truly wise man does not boast to others how wise he is...

Next, when considering my Cinderella 99 Project and reproducing her I looked high and low as to what growers wanted. And evaluated all the phenos I could find and what was most interesting to me. Bar None, the most sought after pheno was unquestionably the PINEAPPLE PHENO!!!

This may come as a surprise to you TGD, but I selected for the Pineapple pheno as that's what grower's want...95% of growers are looking for Cinderella 99 PINEAPPLE PHENO. If I wanted Grapefruit-type buds, I would buy GRAPEFRUIT SEEDS!!! Why do you think Breeders like Reeferman & Wally Duck worked towards the pineapple pheno???

And furthermore, the fruit punch you speak of-- it's really tropical fruit in my lines-- also good but not as great or satisfying as, YOU GUESSED IT, THE PINEAPPLE PHENO!!!!

Moreover, I love your line about "Trusting you"-- yeah like I would believe any thing you recommend pal!!! Sound to me like you are trying to promote JW seeds.

Lastly, crawl back to the rock from which you came, and I think you should get back to your fishy drinking women and get boning!

CHEERS!

Mosca Negra

O

ograskal

TheGreendoor, Take your spam and insults somewhere else..We dont play that shit here!..First and last warning!...~ogr

T

the Rock

thats what i love about this site=nobody tolerates fools,bashers or trolls.thanks mods and friends for keeping this site fun and informative

R

Radio_Dread

ok well back to the topic at hand. thanks for your reply mosca. i totally agree with you. and on that note i will be purchasing a pack of the C99 BX1 in the next week. thanks fellow farmers. merry christmas to you all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom