C99 f1

• Thread starter Max Paynal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Max Paynal

Que Onda Mosca Negra?

Yes, I'm a new member... please don't hold that against me.

I've been looking for your C99 F1. Will you have this "semilla" ready September '09

I appreciate your response to this question. I have the utmost respect for your passion and hard work.

Warmest Regards,

Max

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hola Maximo! Looks like there may be a few packs made available! Will keep everyone posted.

Salud!

B

baggins

Hello Mosca,

I've got your C99 F1. For best yields, how long do you veg? Thanks

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
How old are your seedlings? And when do you consider the start of veg? But roughly once the plants are young plants and no longer seedlings, I would say 2-4 weeks-- you just want to make sure you have a well developed and strong root system.

B

baggins

thanks. I'm not running them yet. another 2 or 3 weeks. I have your tsi fly as well.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Excellente! I will be posting up some Superfine pics of The Tsi Fly that has an Apricot aroma to her. The grower absolutely loves her and says Tsi Fly is always the first jar empty...

Baggins keep me posted when you start your seeds.

MN

M

Max Paynal

Gracias Mosca for your fast response! I look forward to trying your stuff and contributing constructive feedback regarding grow results.

Max

C

Cocktails

hola Mosca. just purchased some of your cindy99 f1 for my first ever grow. just wondering do you require $ or can i send £ im in the UK .

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Cocktails- Thanks for your purchase!!!

But, I am not part of THCbay, you will need to contact Logic in regards to your question.

Salute!

MOsca

J

Jack Griffin

Mosca, i have been after the REAL C99 for some time now.
What i have grown so far has NOT been the real deal C99.
How do i get some of your beans, which seem to be the real deal.
Thank you,
Jack

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Check out THCbay-- the link is above on the header!

Top Bottom