C99 from actual seeds

• Thread starter coxnox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KAL EL

KAL EL

I popped about 50 bros grimm c99 seeds over the past couple of years. I have some nice specimens. I will prolly be selling some Rotten C99 here in a few months. The Rotten C99 is the rotten pheno bred out over 6 generations. Will also be releasing some C99 in the summer or fall.

aleYarok

aleYarok

joe smoe action has valley og x c99 up right now
any info on these beans...? sounds dank as fuck

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
joe smoe action has valley og x c99 up right now
any info on these beans...? sounds dank as fuck

dont know about the valley x c99 beans up there but im sure there is some great plants in them as the og and c99 seem to be a really good combo
i did a c99bx1(mosca) x dbl sfv og cross it turned out really good, nice yeialds really good flavor. i have some larry og x c99F1(mosca) that will be ready in another week to 10 days.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on Mr Hunt! Thats sik! Pop them bitchs! In a perfect world you get a girl and a boy! Those beans are hugely sought after bro!
How'd u stumble upon those lil jewels if u dont mind me ask' n!

No worries. I bought a pack when they got released. Had the other 8 in veg, but I had to shut off the lights. :( Glad I didnt crack all of them. Sure would have been nice to see what the final product would have been, if they lived up to the hype.

Someday, I will crack them. :)

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Has anyone worked on the C99 pheno that smells like rotten meat? Mr. Soul said that was the 'most potent' of all of the phenos.

After some reading, sure makes me wish I would have ordered a few more packs of gear from Mr. Soul.

M

MMJInsiders

+1 for the Joey Weed C99. You will enjoy this variety for sure.

Tried the c99 from Nectar and it was average but had nothing on the JW.

KAL EL

KAL EL

Has anyone worked on the C99 pheno that smells like rotten meat? Mr. Soul said that was the 'most potent' of all of the phenos.

After some reading, sure makes me wish I would have ordered a few more packs of gear from Mr. Soul.

Read post 26

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

I popped about 50 bros grimm c99 seeds over the past couple of years. I have some nice specimens. I will prolly be selling some Rotten C99 here in a few months. The Rotten C99 is the rotten pheno bred out over 6 generations. Will also be releasing some C99 in the summer or fall.
Very interesting...i have heard of a rotting meat pheno only once before. So there must be one. Mine are always grape-fruity...so far. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Top Bottom