L

lurkernomore

joey or walley are both really good. walleys has more pinapple

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here is what I found about Chocolope being C99 or a cross of it:

"When D & A first arrived in the Dam a few years ago I extended the hand of friendship to them since they would often come by my shop there. They were since growers from the west coast that had just arrived and I suggested that they should make seeds....

I drove them around to score some pollen from some breeder friends and supplied them with a couple of hundred powerplant clones and even a couple of lights since they were low on funds and I told them to make the 'Who's Your Daddy' seeds that I bought from them for several thousand euros to give away as 'freebies' thru seedsdirect and seedbay to get their name out there and establish them as up-and-coming breeders....

I also gave them some Cindy'99 seeds that had come from the Brothers Grimm (my favourite breeders of all time) and advised them that Cindy'99 was a great stable/worked variety that would be excellent for breeding purposes....

I suggested that they buy a copy of Rob Clarks book 'Marijuana Botany' and learn how to properly breed good stable strains since at the time they didn't have a clue....as time went by I purchased some of their early crosses from them and they started to supply the Grey Area with something they called 'Cannalope Haze'....I tried this 'Cannalope Haze' and it was quite obvious to me that it was Cindy'99.....this absolutely appalled me, that they would take something I had given to them, grow it, re-name it and sell it as something that they had created without any mention of the Brothers Grimm who took the time and effort to create Cindy in the first place.....Reeferman was in the shop that day and also confirmed that this 'Cannalope Haze' was indeed Cindy'99.....so I had a row with them about it (Cindy'99 is my all time favourite and I knew about the work that the Grimm Brothers had put into it since I had followed this strains development and had sold these seeds for quite some time)...

Basically they lied to me and tried to say that it was not Cindy and any grower out there that bought this 'Cannalope Haze' was obviously given the wrong lineage without any kudos to the breeders that originally produced it.....this upset me because I like to see ACCURATE REPRESENTATION of any variety out there....

From then on I didn't want to supply their seeds any more no matter what money I could have made doing so since it was obvious to me that these guys were just taking other breeders hard work and renaming it as their own....I didn't sell their seeds for years then I found a few packs of these early crosses in my stash that they had sold me not long after we had first met and DG suggested that we should get rid of them thru seedbay.....so I did and they publically accused me of selling something that didn't come from them.....another lie...

Gypsy Nirvana"

Source:
Chocolope/d-line Smoke Report Thread

B

Bigb89

Nice find Crom. I had no idea about the c99 bein in there although from sounds of it that was dnas point of renaming it. Definitely doesnt shine great light on that crew "I suggested that they buy a copy of Rob Clarks book 'Marijuana Botany' and learn how to properly breed good stable strains since at the time they didn't have a clue.." thats not great to hear. Havent tried any of their gear personally but have heard good things bout the chocolope still wanna try that, grabbed chocolate rain seeds until then.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice find Crom. I had no idea about the C99 being in there although from sounds of it that was dnas point of renaming it. Definitely doesn't shine great light on that crew "I suggested that they buy a copy of Rob Clarks book 'Marijuana Botany' and learn how to properly breed good stable strains since at the time they didn't have a clue.." thats not great to hear. Haven't tried any of their gear personally but have heard good things bout the Chocolope still wanna try that, grabbed chocolate rain seeds until then.

Thanks Bigb89. I don't know what to think about the DNA boys. I thought they were legit before reading this stuff. It is good to know if C99 or DNA gear is something your are or looking to work with. Too bad they got booted from the Farm, we could have asked them.

Again I'm not saying this is in stone just wondering if anyone has any info on it being fact or not. Sounds pretty legit to me. Eh grain of salt...

Cheers,
Crom

F

fuzzy

sol c-99

Ive got a couple of (sol)c-99s that i got from Sunsim.Took a little sample last night and all i can say is,WOW!Pretty damned potent and tasty.I believe its better than the grapefruit ive been running for a few yrs.peace,fuzzy

4barrel

4barrel

I have checked out a bunch of post about c99 and haven't found any post on where to get the purest strain.a lot of farmers i have talked to have wished there was a place too track down true genetics for a lack of a better term.a lot of strains out there are bastardized like crazy.My suggestion would be to have a(pure strain locator forum).any help finding c99 would be appreciated.
...............shamus.......:sun2:
well It's my impresion, and correct me if I'm wrong, But, Brothers Grimm is the original breader of the "holy Grale"
so I Googled them and they have a list of all seed banks that carry there seeds so.
that what I did.
Did I get the real deal? time will tell I guess

Latest posts

Top Bottom