CA clubs to be shut down by FEDS is Co next?

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eyecandi

eyecandi

everything I'm seeing still looks like growers pretending to be legit and backdooring product outside the State and patients they are meant for, getting nailed. if the trend starts to show otherwise, there is cause for concern. I've seen some of the info on CA and seems like some 'interesting' parties and transactions.

altimood

altimood

thats some fucked up shit - according to that they are in compliance with state law - feds come in take all their shit - but arrest no one = fucking harrasment

female cops dancing around in a cherry top farms "titty" tshirt

"We have these cute little tank-top T-shirts, and one of the female officers put one on and was dancing around. I said to one of the agents at the door, 'I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but that doesn't seem to be very professional.' And he said, 'It's been a long day. We're just trying to have some fun.'"

wtf is wrong with people - as if taking all their shit wasnt fun enough for them

give me a break

The way the news laid it out is the dispensary was legit, but the growers were not licensed, and were observed partaking in non-medicinal deals elsewhere. They brought the heat. Unfortunately there is the "guilty by association" factor that comes into play once federal agencies get involved. I'm not saying it's right, but its what happens in this business when there is shady activity blatantly taking place under the noses of local governing authorities. The news was also saying "Is the same thing going to happen in Colorado that is happening in California?" The answer is yes, if you're engaging in illegal activity that is outside the structured system of Colorado or associating with someone on a business level who is. In Colorado, this thing is ran by law enforcement and the Department of Revenue. I don't understand why people are shocked by today's outcome with this situation.

I agree the t-shirt thing is fucked up. But again, not shocking.

squarepusher

squarepusher

sounds like some Vietnamese growers busted, thats mandatory minimum 10 years :o

Top Bottom