Ca- I'm Guessing?

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Ca  im guessing
Hey folks..from other posts in been lookin at it seems to me I've got a Ca def goin on..just want a little reassurance to ease my mind..plants are autos at 20 days from germ..hope this don't slow me down much..any input would be great :) just have my shitty phone cam so pic sucks but there is little rust colored spots..not many and only on a few fan leafs towards the top

north knect

north knect

View attachment 484232 Hey folks..from other posts in been lookin at it seems to me I've got a Ca def goin on..just want a little reassurance to ease my mind..plants are autos at 20 days from germ..hope this don't slow me down much..any input would be great :) just have my shitty phone cam so pic sucks but there is little rust colored spots..not many and only on a few fan leafs towards the top
Watering with 1/4 strength 3part GH nutes at distilled water..Ph 6.1 haven't checked run off tho..it was only their second feeding 2 days ago and didn't see this thenthen

north knect

north knect

I would just stay the course. It is only one spot. It could be nute splash or nothing at all. You could use some low dose cal/mag just as a preventative measure.
I need to get a better camara to say the least lol..there is rust coloured spots on over half of the big fan leaves on one plant and mb 25% of the fan leafs on the other..defiantly not nutes splash I can say because I use a watering can with a very small spout and an careful when watering..I'm goin to grab some liquid cal/mag and do a flush with 1/4 nutes and the cal/mag and hope for the best..going to grab a new ph/ec reader..mine now is just for ph..and some liquid cal/mag and a humidifier as well cuz I can't seem to get the RH over 25%..could be part of the problem as well...I will be switching to led lights in a week or two so the cal/mag will be essential from wat I read..that's for the input @Tobor the 8th Man :Dhttps://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/purple-kush-journey.70814/#post-1410463

That's my little grow dairy if ya wanna check er out. Happy farming :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
View attachment 484232 Hey folks..from other posts in been lookin at it seems to me I've got a Ca def goin on..just want a little reassurance to ease my mind..plants are autos at 20 days from germ..hope this don't slow me down much..any input would be great :) just have my shitty phone cam so pic sucks but there is little rust colored spots..not many and only on a few fan leafs towards the top
Nope, that does not resemble a Ca-. I'm going to lean towards a P utilization problem based on the total appearance of the plant, but nothing severe.

north knect

north knect

Nope, that does not resemble a Ca-. I'm going to lean towards a P utilization problem based on the total appearance of the plant, but nothing severe.
Well I grabbed a bottle of cal mag plus and used 1/4 flush..there in one gallon and only had 2glons of water on hand to they both got a one gallon flush anyways..and I bought a humidifier at the same time..so @Seamaiden how do u think this happened and wat can I do to fix this? They had zero food for the first two weeks and the soil had a zero NPK value..do u think they just needed some P and started showing signs? Also the stems and fan leafs have been purple since day one

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, if it's soil it's gotta have some food in it. I don't recall your regimen, so I can't really say how it happened, either. If you're not feeding yet, maybe this is the time to start.

My own experience with the really purple strains, like BoG's LSD, is that they start out purple and go that way all through their lives. Hell, I can pick out the LSD in my curing area just by the dark mahogany coloring of the trunk, no need to look at labels!

north knect

north knect

Things are looking better..well not worse I should say lol..gave them a cal/mag foliar spray last night also..no new spots or browning..upon close inspection I notice the lower branches on one plant actually is a tri-whorled..dont kno how I missed this earlier but I thought that was pretty neat..I've saw lots of pics but never had it happen to me..perhaps the top will start also that would be cool :p

north knect

north knect

Ya if they continue il post some pics up at the triwhorls thread for sure :D

showmegreen

showmegreen

I'm with @Seamaiden on this'un. Btw where's tha whorlly deally thread? I got me one them mutant buggers too. Like'ta check out tha other ones people got.

showmegreen

showmegreen

I'm with @Seamaiden on this'un. Btw where's tha whorlly deally thread? I got me one them mutant buggers too. Like'ta check out tha other ones people got.
1424208898476 878456624

fergot tha pic of tha stinky lil mutant midget. Been in a 4" ferever now. Don't think it'll ever hit it's big shoes at this rate. But man! Talk about STINKY! There's a skunk hidin in them bushes sumwheres!

north knect

north knect

View attachment 486755
fergot tha pic of tha stinky lil mutant midget. Been in a 4" ferever now. Don't think it'll ever hit it's big shoes at this rate. But man! Talk about STINKY! There's a skunk hidin in them bushes sumwheres!
Type "whorled phyllotaxy" into the search bar there's a few threads on them..sport hunting is the one sea was talking about ;)

showmegreen

showmegreen

Roger whilco ten'fer good buddy! Will do'er. If that whorl pyill bla bla bla word ain'ta ten dollar sciency word I don't know wat is. Thankya fer the info!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Grabbed my pea-shooter an lil' miss Mollie hog dog an went ta "sport huntin". Nuthin ta shoot b'sides pictures! I'ma hungth y'all! That ain't funny now! No really there's some weird shit ovr'thar I tell ya. So I put lil' medussa ovr'thar also. @north knect that's why I lovit here. There's always some good ol boys (an girls!) gittin down here on tha farm. YEE! HAW!

Latest posts

Top Bottom