CA MED CUP - POST YOUR PICS HERE

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hey guys, just got back to LA. Here are some of my crappy shots.

Building was one of the original Ford Motor co plants. The model A was built there. Cool history.
Neighborhood was great. No problems besides the constant wind coming off the water.
IMG 0433

IMG 0434
IMG 0435

I think that this one is gonna be a drive by.....
IMG 0436

IMG 0437

TGA's booth
IMG 0438

A look down one of the aisles.
IMG 0439

Lots O' concentrates
IMG 0442

Did I mention that it was on the water?
IMG 0443

One of the nice spots to chill.
IMG 0441

-TF

IMG 0441
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

More shenannigans....

TGA again
IMG 0444

Some glass on sale. Lots more that I did not photo btw.
IMG 0445

Weedmaps givin' away the iPad again. Top freebie of the show once more. Nice hospitality in their booth for hanging out for a sesh at the show.
IMG 0446

Elemental Wellness looking organized. No sticker game this year though. I liked that last year.
IMG 0447

IMG 0448

IMG 0449

Some cool seed guys. Got the fire headband last year. I have a buddy running them outdoor as we speak!
IMG 0450

Another seed co, and the the guys with the silly putty hash.
IMG 0451

Trippy Stix booth. There was definitely no shortage of pen vape companies. I counted no less than 7 or 8 different pens.
IMG 0452

So. Humbolt seeds.
IMG 0453

Bad pic of Steve from Harborside being interviewed.
IMG 0454

More?

-TF

IMG 0444
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Now this guy must be on something.....
IMG 0455

The CC booth. Even they were hawking a vape pen!
IMG 0456

More CC
IMG 0457

Ken Estes booth
IMG 0458

IMG 0459

The Treescake factory. I hear their edibles were delicious. I didn't get to try that one. I was pretty much just flowers for the show.
IMG 0460

Definitely all types here at the cup!
IMG 0462

One of the many girls handing out flyers and crap.
IMG 0463

Another promoting hottie
IMG 0465

Free hash oil hits at this booth, and several others too.
IMG 0464

But wait, there's more.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Interesting dude. I think that he just wanted a good view of the scene.
IMG 0467

Entrance to the 215 area
IMG 0468

OK I definitely have a sickness. I was walking by, and couldn't resist.
IMG 0470

So there it is. A fun weekend for all. Buds, bro's, and babes. Not too bad for ol' Richmond I say. Next year maybe somewhere just slightly less windy.

Love it.

-TF

nebulius

nebulius

Isn't this Andrew Deangelo from Harborside Health Center in OAK?
img_0455-jpg.229046

Hey Cheese, I know that friend that was with Ken Estes. He's a cold blooded pot smoking reptile. He used to grow some gnarly shit til he got caged. Check out his cameo from back in the day.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Some treats that I brought home.
IMG 3227

And some nugs swapped and gifted.
IMG 3231

IMG 3234

Leadsled's Cherry Pie. I don't know If it tastes like cherry pie to me, but it is quite tasty nonetheless.
IMG 3235

Lead's Sensi Star. Sugary sweet.
IMG 3240

Snowblind's Strawberry Alien. Very Jammy. Absolutely berry delicious!
IMG 3236

Sonoma coma, straight from Sonoma. Zzzzzzz. Huh, where am I?
IMG 3238

GoD's Raskal OG. Straight OG goodness
IMG 3239

GoD's Cheese. Uber Frosty! 10 on bag appeal.
IMG 3241

A lil bit of Rival79's White OG. I beat up on the nug having a nice wake and bake this morning. Prior to that it looked a bit nicer. Nice strong classic OG.
IMG 3244

And last but not least some random dude just runs by and just jammed this in my bowl. I thought it was funny. I saved it for fun.
IMG 3242

Big thanks to Freak for the beans. It was fun hangin. Also huge thanks as always to Schwoop and Norcal for the generosity of beans, nugs, and an awesome joint of that motorbreath! Good to meet you Aligee. Thanks for the beans as well. You'll have to tell me what you think of the nugs. Great to meet you Snowblind, and I think that strawberry alien nug may be my favorite that I experienced at the cup. Leadsled, thanks for the all the nugs and shooting the shit. It was cool to have Hellmut in the circle as well. And Rival, it was good that we lucked out and bumped into each other at the Steep Hill booth. Thanks for the nugs, and good luck with the car project!

I had an awesome time everybody, I definitely want to do it again.

-TF

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It was def cool talking with u Trichrome Fan. That White Fire #2 is off the hook, bro. Glad u like the White OG. I was surprised at how high it tested. All of the herb u gave me was dank. That Master Bubba is off the hook. So frosty! See ya around the Farm.

Top Bottom