CA MMJ recommendations and plant number increases.

• Thread starter BiggerTom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BiggerTom

California MMJ recommendations and plant number increases.

Does anyone know the names of MMJ doctors who issue plant increases?
I know of one in Tulare or Visalia, but I don't know his name.
I'm not looking to get huge or anything, I just want the security to know that I am within my plant numbers whenever I am flowering/cloning at the same time.
Thanks in advance, and positive rep (if I can), for any insight.
:damnhippie::420::smiley_joint:

purpleberry

purpleberry

I know who your looking for, Ill pm you his phone number.

B

boxmunch9

be careful with doctors like that, alot of times they are watch heavily and their prescriptions can be voided if they are found to be involved in any scandels(ie increasing plant count without reasoning), leaving you shit outta luck. You have got to have a valid reason for the plant increase. I wouldnt worry too much about clones, by the time they get around to taking pics of the clones , they will probably be dead and some of them might not even have roots yet

H

hbstoner

Ive heard that more dr's will up the limit if you tell them that you strictly eat cannabis and dont smoke any and because of this you need to cultivate more then 6..

mace

mace

the plant count laws under SB420 were stricken from the law by the state supreme court the last time i checked. It's a touchy situation to play with, but if you know how to talk to the law you just need to show them how what you have is reasonable for your personal usage.

Im not a lawyer, check CAnorml.org for the latest.

B

BiggerTom

I think you guys are right that there is some ambiguity to the current law. I know our local ordinance calls for 6 mature (I have 7), and 12 mini (I have 19).
The doctor who I was thinking about (thanks purp) puts it on the rec that you can have 40 plants or whatever. I have seen LEO leave after reading these recs;however, they will yank and ask forgiveness later if you don't have the increase posted and they decide to go by the letter of the ordinance. (which is VERY likely in my hometown)
Again, what do I have like 26 plants in my house. I will still be waaaaaay under any DEA radar. I just want that extra bit of security.
This doctor is said to be good too. They verify 24/7. I even heard he will acutally come to court for ya, and is more of a MMJ activist than some of the others I have dealt with or heard of.
Those of you who have offered advice of caution, your words have not fallen on deaf ears. I thank you for your valuable insight.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Part of it depends on your local law enforcement, Here they are way cool, and dont mess with you if you are within your limits. The doc doesnt just give you any plant numbers you want. I tried to get 99 for the purpose of breeding. He wouldnt even get close that, but he understands 12 plants is not enough to work with when u want to grow stuff out from seed. He recomends that you become a care giver if you want to grow more and not to care give for more than 3-4 people, and he will fill out the papper work from him for you to be a caregiver. Giving you more legal protection. Hes real ligit with his recommendations and papper work.

B

boxmunch9

yea i think you can viably defeat yourself so long as your under 100 plants. Due to the fact you are allow to be reimbursed for your expenses. it cost me 5,000 a month so for every harvest its 10,000 dollars, plus another 2,000 to trim, and not counting man hours worked . you would need close to 6lbs a harvest to pay that bill and still have a 1/2oz a day to smoke. doing things like stealing power, and buying flashy cars, owning mutiple homes, business fronts and getting caught with stacks of cash will destroy any defense you have medically.

R

ReelBusy1

Does anyone know the names of MMJ doctors who issue plant increases?
I know of one in Tulare or Visalia, but I don't know his name.
I'm not looking to get huge or anything, I just want the security to know that I am within my plant numbers whenever I am flowering/cloning at the same time.
Thanks in advance, and positive rep (if I can), for any insight.
:damnhippie::420::smiley_joint:

how about in LA?

R

ReelBusy1

be careful with doctors like that, alot of times they are watch heavily and their prescriptions can be voided if they are found to be involved in any scandels(ie increasing plant count without reasoning), leaving you shit outta luck. You have got to have a valid reason for the plant increase. I wouldnt worry too much about clones, by the time they get around to taking pics of the clones , they will probably be dead and some of them might not even have roots yet

never mind then....

R

Red Brickhouse

Dr Thomas Sazani in S.B. county states on his script that a patient can grow up to 90 plants in a canopy no larger than 10x10 and can possess up to 6 pounds of dried medicine in possession.

T

TheMadHatter

my docter says I'm aloud to have umm hold on gotta go find my rec..

Mr. __________ is exempt from SB 420 Limitations. I recommend him to have 40 flowering plants, 50 vegetative plants, and he can carry 2 pounds of dry herbal cannabis and a quater pound of concentrated cannabis

He doesnt like to write that for most people tho.

H

Highlander

Here's the Kelly Ruling i was talking about
http://www.canorml.org/news/kellyruling.html

It says in this aricle....

"The Second District of California Court of Appeals ruled that the state limits on medical marijuana possession and cultivation established under state law SB 420 are unconstitutional."

My lawyer told me that if you live in the counties that make up the 2nd District of california then you would be exempt from SB420 but if you live in any other district then you still need to be in compliance with sb420 however he also said this was a court decision so the police could still arrest you but the D.A. wouldnt file charges! The Jurisdictions in the 2nd district: Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Can you get us more info on being exempt in those counties highlander? I have never heard of such. Thank you!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
From what I understand the Attorney General Of California made an appeal to the 9th District Court(Federal Court) and lost the appeal on the kelly vs. People of California case.That would indicate that there is no limit in all of California.But the local LEO could try to use a large amount of plants to indicate ` intended` sales or turn the case over to the Feds.

R

Rolln J

From what I understand the Attorney General Of California made an appeal to the 9th District Court(Federal Court) and lost the appeal on the kelly vs. People of California case.That would indicate that there is no limit in all of California.But the local LEO could try to use a large amount of plants to indicate ` intended` sales or turn the case over to the Feds.

I have heard that (from friend who had a "close encounter of the worst kind") that LE in my area will look at your grow canopy indoors as opposed to plant numbers.

Top Bottom