CA State Patient ID Cards

• Thread starter Socachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa

Papa

Supporter
'got mine.

the county health departments administer it . . . and each charges differently.

in L.A. county, they're something like $150 and are good for one year.

i've been told that if you're carrying and have a card from one of the many other suppliers of "cards," you're cited or hauled into court to show a judge your recommendation . . . but if you're carrying one of these "official state" cards, the police will honor it.

do you mind your name being on a database?

http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/mmip/

Papa

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I think it's good. My 1yr was $125.00.

fred

S

Socachi

Do you still need to get a yearly authorization from a Dr? Will they go beyond the 6 plant limit as my Dr has for me?

Thanks for the help guys.

Cort

Cort

Makes me think. Riverside country permits me 12 juveniles or 6 adult plants but the Dr. who provided me with my rec offers a growers card for 150.

Whats the deal?

I would like to grow enough for myself and some fixed income family members who cant afford club prices. Is there something I need to do in order to legally grow 7 plants instead of 6?

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Theres a video on youtube from the Riverside County Sherriffs Dept talking about these id cards and what they will honor in Riverside County.Im sure other counties with the program will be somewhat similar. The doc recomemded #s versus county #s still needs to be ironed out... Quickly..

S

Socachi

Theres a video on youtube from the Riverside County Sherriffs Dept talking about these id cards and what they will honor in Riverside County.Im sure other counties with the program will be somewhat similar. The doc recomemded #s versus county #s still needs to be ironed out... Quickly..

you gotta link Coco

Top Bottom