Caan I switch from An Big Bud to H & G Bud XL mid run?

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

Basically im out of big bud was planning on using it another 2 weeks or so... I think the only major difference is the Bud XL has more nitrogen...Not sure tho.

Can someone shed some light?

sky high

sky high

Yo papa. BTW...THANKS for the welcome to the site!

Umm....I'm pretty sure that the Bud XL is more of an enzyme/cytotonkin/etc. kinda gig and not a full on MEGA P-K mix like Big bud. I don't think the Bud XL has any fert in it...but i haven't held a bottle in my hand for over a year so maybe they changed it....

but that is my memory of the differences...damaged as it may be!

In conclusion, I think the Bud XL is supposed to be used in conjunction with another fert and not as a stand alone...

good luck bro

sky high

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
AS sky high says, BUDXL has no NPK ratio.

SO, yes you can use after or even with BigBud.

I use BigBud and hammerhead, Multienzym together. then stop them and use PK13/14 for a week along with budxl - continuing until flush.

M

Mmmmasonite

AS sky high says, BUDXL has no NPK ratio.

SO, yes you can use after or even with BigBud.

I use BigBud and hammerhead, Multienzym together. then stop them and use PK13/14 for a week along with budxl - continuing until flush.

Yep Bud XL uses enzyme technology to extract sugars from the stalk and leaves and put them in the bud for a tastier harvest but it has practically no nutes in it so use it in conjunction with your favorite boosters...Peace and good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom