Cabin Fever Breeders off to the races!!

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

I dont know bro.. I got these from an Amigo here at the Farm...The Blue Geez grows all look dank as .....!!! cant wait.... there beans are maxed out with health.. really nice fat beans with tiger stripes..

You're welcome...it's a nice feeling to share...:) I hope you enjoy how they turn out...everything looks good so far from looking at other grows...peace.

dlovejah

dlovejah

thanks for the love brah!!! Sick to see that you have some of our gear,different name on another site? anyhoo we are still waiting on logic for the okely dokely to get things running,and are just waiting to get this test gear out!!So you gonna start a test thread here dlove?

Burn
Yah Burn I have the Blue Geez germing now.. Ill start a journal here.. thanks man..
You're welcome...it's a nice feeling to share...:) I hope you enjoy how they turn out...everything looks good so far from looking at other grows...peace.

Thanks Capo..I sure appreciate it...:harvest:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter

I'm loving the vibes in this thread guys good stuff. This is what its all about.I haven;t mentioned it yet bc it would have been and still kinda is premature.As you all know we are looking for testers etc. Well after i am done getting out hundreds of free test beans i have decided that all(EVERYTHING) that is made from the seeds will be donated to a non profit organization which has yet to be chosen. I am not speaking for freak and rabbit,but i will take nothing,not one cent for any beans that go out!!

So yea it makes me all fuzzy to be seeing the love here in the Cabin Fever thread.Keep it up fellas!!

Looks awesome, IPC!!!!!!, you got my interest, subed.

Freak has been super busy lately bro wait till he starts putting more pictures up,you'll never wanna leave the thread.

CFSB
Burn

phenotyper

phenotyper

Burn, that is super generous of you. This thread is bursting with karma.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I'l be trying to do the same, donating a portion to charity (probably Stroke Rehab or Alzheimer's) in dedication to my mother, The only profits I will be using will be for printing and packaging costs.....Thanks to everyone for the good vibes....
Peace
Freak - CFSB :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Such a cool gesture guys. I'm glad u guys r doing something to help people in need instead of taking advantage of them. I have a few patients that I caretake for and things like that make me feel good inside. My uncle has had AIDS for 30 years. I been giving him edibles and he's been eating and gaining weight. I plan on making some tinctures for him as well. I would like to help out anyway I can. I got some clubs looking for beans to sell. Hit me up, Freak!

N

NorcalODB

Freak, so glad to see someone at your level giving back to the real reason MM was introduced and pushed as a viable medical alternative to patients. I have a small group of friends who like my medibles and tinctures and it always makes me feel good that I can share with them at no cost. :clapping

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Freak, so glad to see someone at your level giving back to the real reason MM was introduced and pushed as a viable medical alternative to patients. I have a small group of friends who like my medibles and tinctures and it always makes me feel good that I can share with them at no cost. :clapping

i think thats what its all about,i am deciding currently on where i would like to donate. I would like to donate to an organization that helps young kids and young adults who are diagnosed with cancer. At the age of 21 i was diagnosed and it is something that can truly flip your life upside down. I am lucky enough to be here living today and fell the need to do what i can for others going through the same.

CFSB
Burn

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up all? this thread just adds to the total vibe here at the farm. first mmj site for me and the only. peacentreez

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Hey fellas, just to give you an update. I "finished" starting my thread here, the triple deez, master og and chemmando are looking fantastic!! Big props, they love my led for sure! Can't wait for the finish - what times am I looking at as far as flowering for them, I need to start planning their replacements (took cuttings from both chemmando and master og 3 weeks into flower, gonna try monster cropping with them if my new diy bubble cloner works!). After surviving the chloramine remover disaster and bouncing back like they've done, all that stress and no hermies, doesn't look like they've even skipped a beat, fellas!! Thanks a lot, Burnalot!! Here is a pic of the cola of one of the Master OG's at about 3 weeks, the other is of the top of one of the Triple Deez - she's gonna be frostier than the others, looks like, she's about a week behind them - great job, and again thank you very much!!

S

sensisaint

whats up bro? loving the pics,the ladies are stellar and the boys well very nice especially that bananaogx and ch chunk x both fine looking studs. cant wait til we can get some of your gear up here to rock out. lots of gems in your beans for sure. again keep up all the hard/good work. peace and love

Top Bottom