Cabinet grow needs?

• Thread starter johnychaos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnychaos

I'm looking to move to a perpetual setup. We need to pull about 2oz a month to sustain our medical needs. Space has become a major issue so I'm considering going into a armoire or wardrobe style cabinet. Curious as to what is needed to pull 2oz a month with smaller plants. In washington our limit is 15 plants total, I'll want to keep at least 1 as a mother and then have 14 for veg/flower.

Equipment I already have:
250w Digi switchable ballast with MH/HPS bulbs
2 x 126w LED panels
4in S&P
6in S&P
6in cool tube.

Id like to set up a drip to waste system if possible.

Just looking for suggestions from people who do smaller setups that pull little amounts.

J

johnychaos

Where are you gonna put it?

It's going in our room or possibly living room so needs to be a bit on the stealth side. I've done a small scrog grow in a 34in wide / 22in deep / 38in high cabinet but it wasn't perpetual which I really want to do going forward. On that first grow of mine I pulled a little under 6oz with the 250w hps - that cabinet was stored in our bedroom at our old townhouse we rented. In our new condo we don't really want to cut holes in the wall unless absolutely necessary. When we lived in the desert southwest this summer we had a 2x4 tent going in my office not venting outside so I'm pretty sure I can get away without venting to the outside.

I think for now we'll just exhaust into the room. I know thats not optimal but I'll just open the window from time to time as I've done in the past. I'll just need to pick up a dehumidifier now that we're living back in the pacific northwest.

For the cabinet, I've been watching craigslist and have found a few armoires/wardrobe cabinets/storage cabinets/entertainment centers that might all work. I just need to get an idea of how much space I really need. I'm trying to do this on a buget as well - I'd like to keep this under $400 - which should be very reasonable as I already have the lighting/air filtration/fans, nutrients, pumps...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

This ones in my room. A little more bulky then i wanted but whatev. More plants I guess. Cut 2 holes on each side with an inline fan if your gonna be flowering in there.Don't know if they have less then a 150cfm. Maybe just the 250watt. Couple of fans in there and you'd be in business. Just my input.

Latest posts

Top Bottom