cabinet or closet

• Thread starter Letsbecool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Letsbecool

So i was wondering if i should do a small 3 plant grow in my closet or in a cabinet. I already started building the cabinet but its not going that well. I dont know how to wire the fans for my carbon filter, idn if its big enough, blah blah blah. but the closet has no door and idn what to do about smell if im not filter the air out through a filter.

Im leaning toward closet right now just to get things going?

Ideas on how to cover my closet door without acutally going out and buying a door (perfer something lockable) and what to do about smell.

If i can get a couple crops through my closet i was planning on just buying a tent.

Suggestions, ideas

Tank333

Tank333

why not order a cheap Grow tent and be done with it ;)

QFT.

This is the route my wife and I went. $100 on amazon plus another $20 or so for shipping. Used it for 4 months before we upgraded to a full room set-up.

L

Letsbecool

I don't think ill have the funds to geta tent right away. Ill take your tent off your hands for ya tank. Haha. But yes if I have the money I want a tent.

Tank333

Tank333

If you want to go REALLY cheap, get some PVC, panda film, a tarp zipper, and violá! A cheap tent good enough for some CFL's and a small fan or two.

L

Letsbecool

Eh, building things didn't work out to well last time. I wasted like 200 on the cabinet and I'm prob not even gonna use it.

Tank333

Tank333

Planning is key when doing things on a budget. And even if you think you've thought of everything, add another 20% to your budget, and you'll maybe be in the right range. Lol.

GhostFace

GhostFace

you can get a 3'x3'x6' tent on the bay for like 60-80bucks_well worth it..cheap and every size you can think of

L

Letsbecool

thanks for the heads up. Ill def check ebay out for a tent instead of going to the local shop.

Top Bottom