cable company shut down my internet for rf noise

• Thread starter JAHGYDI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonka

wonka

power house makes a great mag ballest!! has a 8 year waranty n is air coolable... w.wonka

F

fido

do they have to be physicaly in the area to scan? he said rf was getting sent into the system messing with my neighbors around me thats why they turned it off so i would have to call so they would come out. i have a couple new neighbors that movedin around me. i was just to worried about my tent to listen carefully to what he was saying. are all lumateks like this? THIS IS A PERSONAL GROW AND IM LEGAL. just dont want anybody i dont know in my apartment again.
well use your rights and say ''ya can't come in right now, i was just leaving''
do that chit over and over.
no warrent
no entry

its spooky when they catch u off guard. i know this.
but u gotta hold frim.
the olny person who can bust thru by chit without a warrent is my moms.
hahahaha.
anybody else.
''you caught me as i was leaving bro. try me next week.....''
fido

R

RMCG

well use your rights and say ''ya can't come in right now, i was just leaving''
do that chit over and over.
no warrent
no entry

its spooky when they catch u off guard. i know this.
but u gotta hold frim.
the olny person who can bust thru by chit without a warrent is my moms.
hahahaha.
anybody else.
''you caught me as i was leaving bro. try me next week.....''
fido

And that works fine for PoPo and other authority figures, apparently not your mom, but he is buying a service and so are his neighbors.
They can cut him off all they want. Fix your shit or cancel your cable.

S

swisscheese

Cancel your cable. I would rather medicate and watch a fish tank then medicate and worry about going to jail while watching family guy. LOL Everything has to be RG6Q (quad shield) coaxial cable.

I

ItalianBudz

listen...ex time warner technician here! get your fittings replaced on your cable and get a 7/16's wrench and tighten your fittings very snug...if your fittings are tight the noise will no longer back feed through that cable outlet....and no you shouldnt be worried the cable guy left your house then went home and got wasted..trust me i would know!

Top Bottom