CakePiss OG Smoke Report

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

I"M having horrible Internet Problems so I'm not even sure this will work, can seem to keep connected?:worried , Hate my internet provider.

THC Farmer CakePiss OG Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : Rabbi
Breeder/Grower: Obsoul33t/ Super Pimp
Strain :Cake Piss OG (Cakebatter OG x CatsPiss)
Method Smoked : Glass and Paper

APPEARANCE

IMG_25761.JPG

IMG_2577.JPG

IMG_2578.JPG

IMG_2579.JPG

IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

IMG_2582.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

IMG_2584.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_25861.JPG

IMG_25871.JPG

IMG_25882.JPG

IMG_25891.JPG

IMG_25901.JPG

IMG_25921.JPG

IMG_25931.JPG

IMG_25941.JPG

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Very first thought was a fresh red rubber pencil eraser. Then letting that clear my thought, very soft but vanilla and eggs with end end note of the ammonia of the catspiss. But catspiss lose it nose quickly, and I can only imagine the Cakebatter but more dominate. I would guess that Obs will say this sample is dominate leaning to the cakebatter OG
parent. Associated smells of bud :best i can say "LOL" spoiled shark meat, Hawaiian Brothers speak up, Urea - that urine ammonia smell - really funky when you inhale long and deep.

TASTE

Dominant flavor :Wow. this one make my nose start tingling immediately, makes it hard to taste and smell the smoke. But from the best i can tell like vanilla cake with a bad litter box in the dinning room your eating the cake in, remember these are both really subtle smelling parents that the combo is also soft, very soft. Associated flavors : i still come back to those fresh tiny erasers on top of a yellow pencil.

Harsh/smoothness : 10 +(1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : 70 % head 30 % body Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 10 + (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : up to 2 hrs, This one has and Intense high but not the longest duration, last up to 2 hrs for me with a really fast and clean drop out. Like fading...gone! A lot like a movie 2 hrs and it over. Which i found very nice and thought i would be idea for before work if you had two hour to get there. then you get there and be completely clean headed with out any burnout
(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime Daytime unless you wanted to get really high before bed then go to sleep under your own power.
Munchies? : yes/no but i did experience a little jaw clinching.

-----------------------------------------------------

This high is up and bright with a finite duration for me. Second time i watched a clock. It definitely has the busy vibrant high of Catpiss and an OG component. One weird effect iexperienced was jaw clinching and the feeling of my skull swelling outward. not painfully Just sorta Wha wha wha wha. Maybe not good for brothers with the tinnitus(ear ringing). I also notice
a bit of color enhancement or i just noticed more while high on this Medicine. Additionally a nice bit of pain relief. This bud is electric lime green and beautiful, the glands are so fragile that its hard to roll Joints and come up with you finger when stuffing it into the bowl, Really sticky.My overall
impression of this bud is very nice but a looser structured bud with less cellulose in the plant tissue, just touch it and it starts to compress, try and tear off a nug and its flat with no body or shape and all stuck together. I believe that this is from the influences of theCatpiss parent.

I believe that why Obs left the longer sugar leaves on this one(First Pics), Once I removed them for the pictures for you all I noticed a ton more resin stuck to the baggie i was given it in, Again Real sticky. Also the ash was pure white and evidence of the purity of the smoke (Cleanest Ive seen).

Thank you, Brother Obsoul33t everything of yours has been a pure pleasure to smoke, shit if I owed a club it would be worth 5 a bow to get his stuff in there i would think, nothing else out here on the market statewide Period! And makes all club smoke just a shame.

** I'm included i gotta get my game up to yours Obs, a true sensei!!!!

that ought to be your title not super pimp, more dignified my friend. maybe Sensi-Sensei

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine (X) - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () -

apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti () Cake(X)

- Like a vanilla soufflé or crepes.

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()- vanilla (X)

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Sounds great!! And a seed in every sack too,Unbelievable!!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

looks good man you always have some good stuff coming your way!

C

COCannabis

sounds fire, where does cake batter og come from/what do the genetics consist of?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
As strange as it sounds... I love Cat Piss. This sounds REALLY good... Dam.

Great report Rabbi.

Great farming Mr. Super Pimp. :lock:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nice report Rabbi, great pics and description, Peace SSP

OBS - you pimp'd the hell outta this 1, nice color and frost profile, Peace Shiva

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice report>>got a new cam? the pics look great:)

I've been trying to holler at you>>hit me back please<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

Latest posts

Top Bottom