cal/mag def?

• Thread starter azmatis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

azmatis

hey, just wanted to confirm what this is
the plant looks like shit, sorry. its the celery wreck from
ghs lol the pic is kinda out of focus, learning how to use my camera.

Calmag def
R

ReelBusy1

yeah that's cal mag def and lock out
maybe PH issues in soil too?

G

GDS StonerBoy

Looks like it would've turned out to be a fairly good plant if it didnt have that def.

D

Dice

Looks like a nute burn to me. Cal/Mag problems are normaly brown spots that after a wile group up and the leaf gose brown and dead not yellow like that.

A

azmatis

thanx for the comments, guess im buying a r/o and investing in some cal /mag nutes
the weird part of this is, that this problem only happens with ghs gear my lemon skunk cross i made had same prob. pretty easy stop buying crappy genetics

A

azmatis

:headbangthis just teaches me to stick to basics,get the growing down before i start breeding

R

Rocky Top

thanx for the comments, guess im buying a r/o and investing in some cal /mag nutes
the weird part of this is, that this problem only happens with ghs gear my lemon skunk cross i made had same prob. pretty easy stop buying crappy genetics

I agree, GH genetics are pathetic but elite strains can develop def just as easy as scab genetics. Each plant has certain needs that need to be met and as you grow certain strains, you learn what they need and how to give them what they are screaming for.

Once you gain some more experience, you will learn to listen to your plants and give them what they are asking for. It's all part of the dialing in process. Good luck

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Have you used a bud ripener / hardener? I ask because I have seen plants showing the same signs that have been burned by them.

Top Bottom