Cal-mag & Foxfarm nutes?

• Thread starter INDO247
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

INDO247

I'll be getting ready to start my grow, seeds that i purchase is the sfv og kush bx2 from swerve. I've been reading up on a lot of grow reports on the sfv og and a lot has mention that the sfv does very well on cal-mag. My question is when watering do i add cal-mag along with the ff grow big nutes? Or do i water with just the cal-mag first then the next time around use ff grow big instead of cal-mag? My next question is during the flowering stage i'll be using ff tiger bloom, can i still use cal-mag during flower?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I use both cal mag & grow big for veg in RO water. The plant love it, but you gotta remember not to over feed, once a week is enough. 2tsp cal & 2tsp grow big.. And in flower 3 tsp big bloom, 2 tiger & 1-2 tsp of cal mag depending on the plants. This is what i'm trying now and so far everything looking good.. :afroweed:

B

booms

yeah you can mix ferts together. 1 teaspoon of calmag to 1 gallon of water and whatever amount of fox farm you use. recommend a couple suppliments besides fox farm trio of liquid ferts too. like a "grow" booster and "bloom" booster. fox farm is like meat and potatoes you need to add fixens....

I

INDO247

yeah you can mix ferts together. 1 tablespoon of calmag to 1 gallon of water and whatever amount of fox farm you use. recommend a couple suppliments besides fox farm trio of liquid ferts too. like a "grow" booster and "bloom" booster. fox farm is like meat and potatoes you need to add fixens....

booms - so u recommend adding the ff grow big plus tiger bloom all together along with the cal-mag in one setting? will that be overkill for the plants? Now is this just for veg or can i feed the same during flower also?

B

booms

it wont be overkill as long as the plants can use whatever your feeding. you can mix 5-6 things all at once with great results you just got to know what your girls need. you do know the difference between the 2 bottles grow is for veg and tiger is for bloom., check out the fox farm chart on web site. you use cal mag all through out except in the first 2 weeks.

J

jdubz206

indo, check out fox farm's feeding schedule (), alot of people seem to swear by their bloom boosters...i'd just follow that schedule if i was runnin fox farms..i have used some of their nutes - grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom...i followed the schedule but i added a few extra items like calmag, big bud, b vitamins, liquid karma, molasses, and gravity...not necessary but if i were you, i would definitely add molasses and calmag...not going to hurt anything and imo definitely very helpful...good luck w/your grow.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I had called the fox farm number on the bottle to ask about calcium. and the guy told me none of thier products have it in them. i asked cuz it wasnt listed on the lable. I also add 1 tsp of cal mag to my lil cocktail. i use the whole line up and have had great results

T

Time

can i mix cal-mag with the ff grow big nutes all together when watering? or if im using cal-mag already do i still need the ff grow big nutes?

Cal-mag is compatible with all nutes...

Your seedlings will not need any until they are about three weeks old. I had good luck with the FF grow big when I used it at 50% strength every 7 days.

Don't feed the seedling until it's about 3 weeks old. They will be fine without food for a while...

m8ty

m8ty

But the first ingredient is calcium nitrate, doesn't that mean that it has calcium?

Latest posts

Top Bottom