Cal Mag info

• Thread starter evu80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
evu80

evu80

Can using too much cal mag cause some sort of nutrient imbalance where it locks out other nutrients or itself from being properly absorb? I've been having issues with my plants ever since I switched over from AN 3 part to GH 3 part nutes.

I use GH recommended ratio of 3 grow to 2 micro to 1 bloom for veg along with 7ml per gallon of calmag.

My plants has not been looking great, been showing signs of different deficiencies and oddly enough lack of calcium was one of them.

Totally at a lost, hoping yall could chime in and help. I'm using rock wool if that matters at all

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Can using too much cal mag cause some sort of nutrient imbalance where it locks out other nutrients or itself from being properly absorb? I've been having issues with my plants ever since I switched over from AN 3 part to GH 3 part nutes.

I use GH recommended ratio of 3 grow to 2 micro to 1 bloom for veg along with 7ml per gallon of calmag.

My plants has not been looking great, been showing signs of different deficiencies and oddly enough lack of calcium was one of them.

Totally at a lost, hoping yall could chime in and help. I'm using rock wool if that matters at all
Dude I'm dealing with the same shit, I use RO Water & had all kinds of Cal/Mag Problems, So I was giving cal/mag + at 5ml gal then would add nuts or just water always 5ml gal then I still had the cal/mag diff so I went to 10ml gal for everything, now my run off ppms are like 2200, plants leafs are still yellowing the leafs & curling up, so I just water the hell out of them at 5ml gal 200 ppm water, plus ph of dirt droped to 5.5 trying to get that back up to 6.5, what a pain in the ass :sign0055:

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Try using it as a foliage spray, It looks like you both are still in Veg so that would be the first choice. Some one posted this and I kept it there is definitively a sweet spot for them both ! Several good ways to bring that soil PH back up ,We used a organic garden lime .

Index
Index
T

TheGardener_

Would u use cal mag and water in foliage spray or ghe 3 part?

Latest posts

Top Bottom