Cal Mag PROBLEM?

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Ok guys, I need some help, I have 50 blue bream clones that i transplanted a week ago into 6inch rockwool cubes, I use the general hydroponics feeding chart, and I use the flora duo reccirculating, I went off week one veg, which calls for 2.5 mililiters per gallon, I went ahead and used 3.5, but the next week calls for 5 per gallon, anyways, long story short my plants have purple stems and stalks, and color of the plant is a weak green/yellow looks unhealthy, Im almost 100% sure its Cal Mag, do I just need to give it more Cal Mag? I got alot of Cal Mag to use, lol. Help, need HELP!

S

Steel Erection

Are you watering too much. Have to be careful with little ones.-SE

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Ok guys, I need some help, I have 50 blue bream clones that i transplanted a week ago into 6inch rockwool cubes, I use the general hydroponics feeding chart, and I use the flora duo reccirculating, I went off week one veg, which calls for 2.5 mililiters per gallon, I went ahead and used 3.5, but the next week calls for 5 per gallon, anyways, long story short my plants have purple stems and stalks, and color of the plant is a weak green/yellow looks unhealthy, Im almost 100% sure its Cal Mag, do I just need to give it more Cal Mag? I got alot of Cal Mag to use, lol. Help, need HELP!
Dude im currently running BD myself, although that shit is a heavy eater I would definatley never follow the chart on how much nutes to use. Are u using tap water or RO?

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
if they aren't rooted heavily, feed half the recommended dose. I had the same problem you have, and my culprit was overwatering and watering too high. I use hydroton, not rockwool though. I then lowered my flood level and nutes, and it's all good now. often signs of cal mag deficiencies can be attributed to overwatering, just like SE said.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Your description does not read as Ca- or Mg- to me. Pix would really tell the story, but based on your description they sound N- to me, possibly P-.

Top Bottom