Cal Or Mag Issue ? Pics Attached

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

I have included pictures of the problem, here is the deal PH 5.8-6.2 using grow more nutrients (Sea grow) the girls where a little rootbound before I Transplanted into 30s and some 15s...... I media is coco mix local stuff you could say , I used this stuff last run and added some bio live and glacier rock dust for this current run . I am think about grabbing some cal/mag and adding into my tank but I believe I have enough from the glacier rock .... Thanks for the hand

Cal or mag issue  pics attached
Cal or mag issue  pics attached 2
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
There is a hd chart with nute problems on my sig link, hard to tell without a full plant pic.

W

woody420

Thanks for the replys , I will take a picture in the morning, the girls are about three feet tall and that was a much older leaf ... I will be back tomorrow with more photos....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We can't tell you without knowing where on the plant the leaves came from. We need to see the whole plant. If it's a Ca-, because Ca is immobile, you are now in a tail-chasing mode. If it's a Mg-, because it's highly mobile, it would be stupid easy to fix.

What I see is what appears to be an advanced and advancing P-. Since I'm not familiar with the nutrients you're using I can't really tell you how to make adjustments. I like the pH range you're sticking with though.

Top Bottom