Calcium Carbonate Foliar Spary....What cha THink?

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Got this foliage spay at the SF grow show.

Extreme gradening is the company
that have won tons on HUGE pumkins

CO2 Fixing Foliar Spray

CO2, is a revolutionary calcium carbonate foliar spray proprietarily-derived from a natural occurring compound.

C02 utilizes a new form of nanotechnology which processes the compound to such a fine size that it is able to permeate the foliage of plants. Once inside the cell walls, CO2 is released as both calcium and usable carbon dioxide, increasing photosynthesis levels three-fold.

Directions of Use
Dilute 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water.
Spray 1 Gallon of Diluted CO2 per plant, applied foliar to both sides of the leaves, every 1-2 weeks.

www.xtreme-gardening.com

I will post pics today and do the sample test on the clones

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i had started a thread on this about 2 months back myself. wanted to see what people thaught. link to the thread with some peoples replies.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just edited my post and added the link. being it is so new no one seems to have used it yet

J

Jalisco Kid

I would love to see the research on this claim from their site.They offered none.
CalCarb eliminates the need for burners or CO2 tanks with only a simple application every 2 to 4 weeks.
JK

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds like to bullshit to me....... Surely this would already be used in food production on a large scale.. Sounds like these guys are trying to sell air - literally................

G81

dextr0

dextr0

oyster shell flour is 96% Calcium Carbonate. I dont know if u can foliar feed with it though.

F

frostedlove

I would love to see the research on this claim from their site.They offered none.
CalCarb eliminates the need for burners or CO2 tanks with only a simple application every 2 to 4 weeks.
JK

To rule out CO2 ie burners or tanks is a huge claim that would be hard press to prove correct. I use the exhale bag now and i can see that thing producing co2

Thats a huge claim to make. I can not see that really doing it.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Got this foliage spay at the SF grow show.

Extreme gradening is the company
that have won tons on HUGE pumkins

CO2 Fixing Foliar Spray

CO2, is a revolutionary calcium carbonate foliar spray proprietarily-derived from a natural occurring compound.

C02 utilizes a new form of nanotechnology which processes the compound to such a fine size that it is able to permeate the foliage of plants. Once inside the cell walls, CO2 is released as both calcium and usable carbon dioxide, increasing photosynthesis levels three-fold.

Directions of Use
Dilute 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water.
Spray 1 Gallon of Diluted CO2 per plant, applied foliar to both sides of the leaves, every 1-2 weeks.

www.xtreme-gardening.com

I will post pics today and do the sample test on the clones

Okay frosty- it's been two months- what's the verdict?

Seems peeps here are skeptical, I'm one of them; I do't see how calcium carbonate is going to become CO2; the chemical process is going the wrong way...

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

They were giving out free samples of this stuff the other day at the grow store. They told me it opens up the stomata more so that the plant can take in more Co2. They never said anything about it replacing burners or Co2 bottles. They do push a lot of the Extreme gardening stuff.

I haven’t used it yet but will once I get some other things straightened out.

S

Shiplessocean

I am using it and the plants def have seemed to like it.

Top Bottom