Calcium deficiency? Manganese toxicity? Plant AIDS?

• Thread starter WTFWEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WTFWEED

All my plants are dying. No clue why. Perfect conditions. Plenty of experience. Listened to all the soil experts and they just confuse me and get an attitude when they cannot help their customer.

All plants were a week or two behind. The biggest ones developed orange spots on the biggest leafs first. Now the smallest plants are eating themselves.

Calcium deficiency manganese toxicity plant aids

Someone told me to spray it with calcium so I did. Then someone else told me that calcium isn't absorbed through the leaf. Who knows. Guess I'll wait and see.

Hundreds of dollars and weeks of stressing down the drain.

E

Eclipted

Kinda looks like septoria to me or extreme lockout? If you’re using new soil it could be contaminated or have root knot nematodes in it ( I had them from fox farm soil before)

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
All plants were a week or two behind.
Don't trouble yourself about weeks till it comes to flowering.

Someone told me to spray it with calcium so I did. Then someone else told me that calcium isn't absorbed through the leaf. Who knows. Guess I'll wait and see.
They sure look like they need calcium. That's what's causing those rust-colored spots on the leaves. Feeding them some Cal-Mag would help. You could also spread some gypsum or lime on the soil and water it in. And yeah, I don't think it can be applied to the leaves.

Top Bottom