Calcium Deficiency? Nothing to worry about?

• Thread starter Tarmac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tarmac

Tarmac

As of today, she has been in veg for 7 weeks. Week 1-6 were great with 0 issues, but this week I started to notice some small yellowish brown spots on 2-3 fan leaves. In doing a bit of research I came across a possible calcium deficiency, but I really don’t know... I have since cut these 3 fan leaves off, just in case this is a issue that could spread.

She sits in a 7 gallon pot with “Great Lakes Water Only Soil”, which I water with dechlorinated water, mixed with black strap molasses, and “Neptune’s Harvest Organic Fish and Seaweed Fertilizer”. I will also occasionally use Urb microbes.

My pH usually measures in between 6.0-7.0.

I am using a Spider Farmer SF-2000 LED light from 3pm to 8am daily. With the light on, I am at roughly 76-80 degrees, with roughly 60-65% humidity. With the light off I am at roughly 70-72 degrees, with roughly 60-65% humidity.

Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you!!
Calcium deficiency nothing to worry about
Calcium deficiency nothing to worry about 2
Calcium deficiency nothing to worry about 3
Calcium deficiency nothing to worry about 4

Tarmac

Tarmac

Too much? Too little? Why am I only seeing issues on a few leaves? Why no wilting, drooping, or curling?

Thanks for the help!

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

To help decipher nutrient issues remember that mobile nutrient deficiencies start at the bottom of older growth and used to support new growth.

Immobile deficiencies are observed at new growth sites.

Have a look at what you are giving to narrow it down.

F475C88D 9A76 4942 BD95 9E6AF9E9BAF8

Latest posts

Top Bottom