• Start date
  • Tagged users None
petraus

petraus

which of the two!?

Fox farm light warrior
Well water starting at 20ppm so add CalMag (botanicare) at 4ml per gallon
Sprayed with annihalation last night
Strain is Larry OG (which is a cal mag hungry strain so I heard)
Just got introduced to the sun three days ago (I know that cal def show up most on leaves exposed to light)
Ph in between 6.2 and 6.8 always (only got the color liquid dropper thingy)

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT REPLY!!! :)

Happy days everyone

Calcium deficiency or nute burn
Calcium deficiency or nute burn 2
Calcium deficiency or nute burn 3
Calcium deficiency or nute burn 4
Calcium deficiency or nute burn 5
H

Hardwire

The spots look like a cal def but I see some burnt tips as well..also some dropping like lack of air flow...just my 2 cents but I'd maybe up pot a bit,good flush with ph'd low feed and full dose of cal/mag

Juicebox

Juicebox

I never put calmag into the medium myself.....in my experience it can cause issues i do 2 good foilar sprays in veg and one in early flower...both sides of the leaves....no calmag ever goes into my mix

petraus

petraus

I never put calmag into the medium myself.....in my experience it can cause issues i do 2 good foilar sprays in veg and one in early flower...both sides of the leaves....no calmag ever goes into my mix
No shit?

Even in water starting at 20ppm?!

And what's the story on ph'n when doing organics? Should I or shouldn't I? Or is it one of those questions that can make 509 threads with everyone saying the same thing over and over?! Haha, love that shit.

My water comes out between 6-7...after the BIOline nutes added it goes down to 4.5 or so

Juicebox

Juicebox

No shit?

And what's the story on ph'n when doing organics? Should I or shouldn't I? Or is it one of those questions that can make 509 threads with everyone saying the same thing over and over?! Haha, love that shit.

My water comes out between 6-7...after the BIOline nutes added it goes down to 4.5 or so
Someone has a thread on ph for organics and ya its a mixed bag some ppl do some dont.....or the thread was about ph on compost teas .....so organic anyway

Juicebox

Juicebox

No shit?

Ya even in coco i dont put it into the medium just foilar application...just found issues adding it to my soil or coco

Top Bottom