Calcium issues with autos and calmag

• Thread starter Wolters_88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Ok, so this is my third grow and once again I’m having the same issue. I can’t seem to not get a calcium deficiency. I put in 5ml of calmag per gallon with every single feed. The plants look great but it’s still happening. Attached are my girls just going into flower. Is there anything else I can add to help this issue?

Calcium issues with autos and calmag
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Adding more may help but could be from over watering, high humidity or combination. Did you change to flower nutes already?

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Seems like I have a deficiency aswell. Grow tent , AK48 in soil.
any ideas fellows?
That looks like a mag issue to me.

prtcleman

prtcleman

Oh my, never saw that. Gonna go over the plant with a mag lense. :(
Looks like a mini scorpion. Ugggg

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Oh my, never saw that. Gonna go over the plant with a mag lense. :(
Looks like a mini scorpion. Ugggg
I know right I never saw anything like that??!🤷‍♂️

Re: mites, looks like you've got a pretty bad infestation
Screenshot 20201207 124314 Google

prtcleman

prtcleman

Lights were 2-3 inches away first off, moved them further away. Took s backside of the leaf . & the mini scorpion was justa fly that died with resting on his back.

53D09860 A34B 4283 AA59 7C1010BE6519
3F956ECC AF61 4FCB B346 5BC3FD36E0FD
CA28B8A1 E617 4604 8ECD 82F945330FC8
happynessistheway

happynessistheway

i am no pro but except of maybe mites or other infestation i would consider a nute lockout before a shortage in the soil.
check ph of soil first some minerals are bedder solving in acidy some more in alkaline conditions
if all other conditions are good maybe some humic and fulvic acid could help with uptake if it is in the soil but needs help gettin in the plant.
just my 2cents love you all :)
right now i am thinking if i need to buy some cal mag too, but i am using tap water in europe dont know if it is sufficent or needs more.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Lights were 2-3 inches away first off, moved them further away. Took s backside of the leaf . & the mini scorpion was justa fly that died with resting on his back.
I can see a thrip sucking on your leaf. Magnify the photo in the center and look for the orange cigar looking bug.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Sorry I can't circle the photo and show you but I see a few of them on the leaf. If you look at the black spots (shit) on the leaf in the center you can see a thrip right above it. There is one also on the opposite side of the center leaf. Thrips are a pain in the ass but not too hard to kill.

prtcleman

prtcleman

Thrips, well that’s a first!
I seen the little flys in the tent too. Maybe 3-5 of them. Killem when I see them but insecticidal spray bath is the first operation.
Thankyou boyz. This forum is so helpful to a person like me. I’m really greatful for all the replies.
I see the shitttt & the bugs. Oh my!!!
a buzz kill. :)

Top Bottom