Calcium magnesium and nitro deficiency day 10 flower

• Thread starter MiteSuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MiteSuck

MiteSuck

Semi sealed room.
Platinum cake and peanut butter breaths from clone.
day 10 flower
Daytime 80-83 nighttime 73-75
Rh 55-63 nighttime Rh 50-55
Co2 1300 ppm
High intensity led
Flora flex nutes

.75 ml silica .2 ec calimagic and the rest base 1.6 2 fertigationsper cycle

last feed 1.6 5.9—>1.6 5.9 out

running at 1-1/14 ratio B 1 / B2

what am I missing here?

Calcium magnesium and nitro deficiency day 10 flower
Calcium magnesium and nitro deficiency day 10 flower 2
Calcium magnesium and nitro deficiency day 10 flower 3
Calcium magnesium and nitro deficiency day 10 flower 4
Calcium magnesium and nitro deficiency day 10 flower 5
Calcium magnesium and nitro deficiency day 10 flower 6
vchavez

vchavez

I used Floraflex first time in my last grow, my water is 0ms, I add Calmag 300ms , I add Epson Salts 100ms or 200ms before B1 and B2 silica and Co2 I never use it.

Also looks that you didn't cut the lower part of your plants before going to bloom.

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

I used Floraflex first time in my last grow, my water is 0ms, I add Calmag 300ms , I add Epson Salts 100ms or 200ms before B1 and B2 silica and Co2 I never use it.

Also looks that you didn't cut the lower part of your plants before going to bloom.
Been busy 😬😬 good eye! Did you have a successful run?
what were you running your ppms at ?

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

What do you mean he’s not cut the lower part of the plant before going into bloom ..I’m a bit of ,I am a newbie,I don’t understand,what is supposed to be cut lower in the plant and is it a must ,before bloom ..please explain,thanks

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

What do you mean he’s not cut the lower part of the plant before going into bloom ..I’m a bit of ,I am a newbie,I don’t understand,what is supposed to be cut lower in the plant and is it a must ,before bloom ..please explain,thanks
It’s good practice to remove any branches that aren’t substantial in the beginning of flower. Google lollipop cannabis

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Soz for being a pest ,I only do ph ,obvs,and the ec,I use the blue truncheon for the ec,I hear often about ppm ,I know what it stands for but I’m not sure how it works. Could you please explain .if it’s not to hard to in text ,would be helping me big time ,and there’s a ppm on the blue truncheon ,just not got a clue what or how to work it out ..any
It’s good practice to remove any branches that aren’t substantial in the beginning of flower. Google lollipop cannabis
have done buddy ,was going to but because they said some auto growers say don’t , I topped them once at the 5the node , maybe one at the 6th ,also had ScrOG on but hard water as I doing it by hand,I saw these bend clips for training on own s and bought them instead of tying them tithe pots and that ,they’re ok,but next time atleadtivelear Ed loads more tha before soilltry all that then once this ones through .. I don’t expect that much from these. Was winging it and only had that little burplelight fromday one ,got the other one couple of dats bck ,I’m experimenting and hoping ..I actually wish somebody would just show me ,coz I get all nervous I and when I need totrimtgem ,I get scared incase if I it ..I know it’s it the set but Ifkgdtany decent buds I’ll be proud of myself considering (it was winged) be gone won’t be .. yet the thing is at the start I new just about this place ,now I have the people with the knowledge that I an ask , lije yourselfMiteSuck , before I was YouTubing and readings,so many peoples ways to and not to and stuff. , too much , this but great here , ps MitesSuck can you lollipop during flowers they are autos,cheers buddy

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

Soz for being a pest ,I only do ph ,obvs,and the ec,I use the blue truncheon for the ec,I hear often about ppm ,I know what it stands for but I’m not sure how it works. Could you please explain .if it’s not to hard to in text ,would be helping me big time ,and there’s a ppm on the blue truncheon ,just not got a clue what or how to work it out ..any

have done buddy ,was going to but because they said some auto growers say don’t , I topped them once at the 5the node , maybe one at the 6th ,also had ScrOG on but hard water as I doing it by hand,I saw these bend clips for training on own s and bought them instead of tying them tithe pots and that ,they’re ok,but next time atleadtivelear Ed loads more tha before soilltry all that then once this ones through .. I don’t expect that much from these. Was winging it and only had that little burplelight fromday one ,got the other one couple of dats bck ,I’m experimenting and hoping ..I actually wish somebody would just show me ,coz I get all nervous I and when I need totrimtgem ,I get scared incase if I it ..I know it’s it the set but Ifkgdtany decent buds I’ll be proud of myself considering (it was winged) be gone won’t be .. yet the thing is at the start I new just about this place ,now I have the people with the knowledge that I an ask , lije yourselfMiteSuck , before I was YouTubing and readings,so many peoples ways to and not to and stuff. , too much , this but great here , ps MitesSuck can you lollipop during flowers they are autos,cheers buddy
Sorry if I’m off little stoned but I think I understand your question can you lollipop autos in flower? Help me out boys but ya you can lollipop just get rid of anything down low that’s not going to produce weight

vchavez

vchavez

I did two gorilla glue my run off water was in the middle of bloom 1.2 EC and by the end of flower I lowered my EC to 800ms and 900ms plants didn't eat much dont know why. Buds were not that big (genetics ?) also included Fulltilt, but I think that's a strong powder didn't follow Floraflex shedule was too much for them. I gave them water 3 or 4 times everyday, still trying to figure out floraflex in water and runoff water.

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

Seems things are starting to green up with higher ec .

I deffinately lost a solid week or more but I may still pulloff some kind ofmarketable flower off 🙏🏼

Latest posts

Top Bottom