K

knnthc93

Yeah that too. Days are getting longer, hopefully they are done soon

E

ECS

as early as u can dont let em frost thou. cant beat the power of full sun

bongstar

bongstar

Depends where you are, and if you want monster? i start in march on seed and clone and just add light and extend m days to 15 hours. i take them back down a week after the solstice!..........

northCAfinest

northCAfinest

yep after last frost comes seed planted and added light until not needed.

Blaze

Blaze

I plant late May to early June, it will depend on your location though. Seeds are fine to put out this early, clones will flower w/o additional light, the days are still too short. Don't get me wrong I know people that put clones out this early and claim they 'veg fine' but every time I hear that claim, then see the plants I find preflowers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yep, and the buds just never stack like they should.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i have clones out, but i also have a light goin on to keep em veggin this year
me too.

I plant late May to early June, it will depend on your location though. Seeds are fine to put out this early, clones will flower w/o additional light, the days are still too short. Don't get me wrong I know people that put clones out this early and claim they 'veg fine' but every time I hear that claim, then see the plants I find preflowers.
Yep, and the buds just never stack like they should.
you two are scaring me :(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ken, a LOT of what I've learned has been stuff that I was told about by people like Blaze (often Blaze himself), and then I went and did, just to see. School o' Hard Nawks. But, don't be afraid, just don't ever put all your eggs into one growing basket. I do clones and seed starts every year for that reason, and I do as many strains as I can every year, for that reason.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hear ya Sea, Thanks.....I need to see for myself what works for me.
And Not putting all the eggs in one basket is Excellent advice that i normally try to follow....
And I was cautious..But I slowly put everything i have growing outside already..:nailbiting:...
So far so good...no flowering....Sup lights are working...(i hope)

bongstar

bongstar

Ich
I put my clones out in the beging of march, and have no probs. Im not sure the cycle people are using to keep there clones in veg out side. I turn my light on before sundown and I keep them on till 9:45 pm. I have no pre flower issues. I also extend my veg season so they flower later allowing them to finish their flowesr when the time goes down below 12 and the nugs realy dense up. also the colder weather then helps with less leaf. Im not sure if its my location that allows this or my light cycle.

Top Bottom