Cali Colas Big as Cali redwoods

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been sharing this new art of mine around the web and I don't want my followers here to miss out on these.
For years my notoriety has been boosted by my creative side and my "cannabis miniatures" as I call them. Anyone remember the marijuana log camp I did 6 or more years ago? If you'd like to see it or some of my old work that is still on my site Doobie's Dioramas Most of those done with HO scale figures and items I hand made.

My new work here, a little larger scale..in my grow, more to come soon, along with some more pics in my Fall Flowers thread here. It's fall I'm very busy......peace, DD

Img 9981 cali harvest c k w
Img 9999 cali harvest c k w
Img 0007 cali harvest c k w
Img 0174 girl cannabis trees c w
Img 0079 helper girl cam c w

Last edited:
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Last chance to comment on my art! I'm done shooting these images for the year, no applause please, and will return to flowers only for the flower lovers soon....lol.

The National Park Service is building these scenic overlooks all over our great land and this one of Cannabis Canyon in the Emerald Triangle of Northern Cali certainly should be on everyones go visit list. Great romantic spot as well..thanks for all your views, likes DD

IMG 0192 scenic Overlook C W
IMG 0200 scenic Overlook C W
IMG 0368 scenic Overlook C W
IMG 0385 cannabis overlook C W
IMG 0394 cannabis overlook C W
IMG 0395 cannabis overlook C W

Last edited:
FiveAM

FiveAM

Put the girl holding the leaf, just as you have the guy in the 2nd from last picture. Then put the guy behind her, up close, admiring the leaf together. Would seem more "realistic" to me, plus a lot more romantic.

soopy

soopy

Amazing Doobie!!!!!! You are a man after my own heart; cannabis, art, and humor!! Lol, I have been talking about doing some photos like these....my hat is perpetually off my good man...

I love the morning light, so clean...beautiful.

I think of your art every time I see a humming bird out by my plants, now I'll think of you every time I think of messing with scale, lol..

Respect man, thank you for taking the time to share these!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
FiveAM thank you, and soopy wonderful comment..to you as well

Guys..I hope you don't mind if I whip in just a few more images, the last of my art from my miniatures Cali Harvest series. I had so many requests I do some more of these before moving on for the year I just had to try this. I found the chain saw on eBay and it does a great job cutting down these monster buds. Enjoys, back to flower pics soon with some hopefully great macros to follow..DD

PS. My photographic prints, macros and flowers, will be on display and some for sale this December at the Emerald Cup in Santa Rosa..hope to see you there...

IMG 1047 Canna cutter harvest C W
IMG 1053 Canna cutter harvest C W
IMG 1056 Canna cutter harvest C W
IMG 1070 Canna cutter harvest C W
IMG 1072 Canna cutter harvest C W
IMG 1083 Canna cutter harvest C W

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@DoobieDuck You know I always talk up your pictures, and I truly believe you have a gift. However, these pictures are weird, IMHO. Has a fake feeling. How are you with photoshop? I think this could be a great concept, but I would like to see famous people photoshoped in the pictures. The barbie stuff strikes me as weird and off putting. :(

Would love to see Arnold Swaterneger next to a giant bud when he was huge, implying the nug is even bigger. Or maybe Obama gazing longingly at a giant nug, ext.

Hope your not offended, but this time I had some negative feed back. Buds look fantastic btw.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
...I truly believe you have a gift. However, these pictures are weird, IMHO. Has a fake feeling. How are you with photoshop? I think this could be a great concept, but I would like to see famous people photoshoped in the pictures. The barbie stuff strikes me as weird and off putting. :(

Would love to see Arnold Swaterneger next to a giant bud when he was huge, implying the nug is even bigger. Or maybe Obama gazing longingly at a giant nug, ext.

Hope your not offended, but this time I had some negative feed back. Buds look fantastic btw.

Bulldog thanks for commenting, I'm not offended at all, I appreciate critique of my art, especially this art. It is a good way to find out what Peeps would like to see more of.

The majority of art lovers think they are quite creative, unlike anything they've seen. It is the most difficult art I do. Also what brought me much of my notoriety on the web, but that not from true cannabis lovers like us here on the Farm.. People that want to see flowers don't usually like this!
Still I continue to create it as it is fun and unique, they sold at the Emerald Cup well, and I get requests for more all the time. My "Cannabis Log Camp" in 2007..brought me much of my initial notoriety on the web. I'll try and do better...this should jog some memories a little...DD

[ATTACH=full]502730[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]502731[/ATTACH]

Mj2logger W
Mjlogcamp020 W
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow..months latter and the creative juices still flowing? For anyone still following thank you so much and I have for you "Girls and Ganja" ..ya the girls make a trip out to the Scenic Overlook. A good preview to what my grow is doing guys.If I ever get caught up you'll see these flowers in my Fall Flowers thread. You're already seeing macro of them. Enjoy..DD

LA1A6573 girls ganja W
LA1A6575 girls ganja W
LA1A6581 girls ganja W
LA1A6582 girls ganja W
LA1A6583 girls ganja W

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I don't know why, but now I think I spoke too soon. I really like your last set of pics. Maybe it was just the Ken doll.....How dare he walk into your garden with that square chin, chiseled abs and barbie on his side. Maybe it was just jealousy?

Do you do custom pictures for a cost? I would love the same thing your doing, with bulldogs instead of dolls. I am looking for a picture I can use for my upcoming brand. Any idea's?

Your work is still the best in the canna biz.

Top Bottom