Cali Conn Replacement Roulette!!!

• Thread starter RockPhosphate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melvan

Melvan

The only thing that concerns me about Cali Connections is that the SFV OG Kush F3 male used in all the crossings is said to have started as an S1 (self-seeded) of Ghost OG. Self seeded is just another word for hermie. F3 or not that trait could still by riding along with the y chromosome. I'm unsure as to why he didn't take the next step and stabilize the strain completely by breeding to the F4.

I was just reading a thread in the Coco-Coir forum where the guy had a Blackwater go autoflower and hermie on him. That scares me.

But all in all, I've heard good reports on the harvested smoke. I'm going to wait until a I see a few more grows of their gear before I order any for myself.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's up Melvan? Yeah I hear ya on that, he should have just fixed it and tested the progeny to ensure a good product. He probably can and might fix the issue. The way I see it is if you steer clear of the crosses that he used that SFV F3 then you should be in the clear. For instance the Alien OG is the Tahoe Female x Alien Kush (alien dom) male. So in theory is that you should be clean of those traits all together. Now weather or not the same might be true for other beans without the SFV F3 used is to be discovered. I dropped some cash on the beans because it didn't use the SFV and I want the alien crosses. Just my 2 pennies...

Sorry if I thread jacked a bit...

Cheers,
Crom

R

RockPhosphate

The replacements are supposed to be free of the issues that caused Swerve to replace them in the first place, right? He would be just fucking himself if thats not the case.

I guess we'll see...

marski420

marski420

I'm in for the ride brother, I have a 10 pack of Raskals OG thats just waitin to be popped.. They wernt replacements but they came in the newer packaging as I only bought them in October. So I should have something similiar to your Raskals, subbed my bro!

R

RockPhosphate

All three girls popped through the mud yesterday night.

So far, so good!

RaskalWS_web.JPG
RaskalCU_web.JPG
AVacaWS_web.JPG
AVacaCU_web.JPG
TahoeWS_web.JPG
TahoeCU_web.JPG

Group_web.JPG

And heres a shot of a Bubba 4 1/2 weeks deep.

Bub_web.JPG

Have a great weekend farmers!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone know if this replacement is still working? I have a bunch of the old packs but i wast here for replacement...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bro, i goingt to that...

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
!!!!!

he emailed me here, b4 he was banned, for my safe addy on 10/4 and no replacement packs ever sent out....I emailed swerve months later and he got my safe addy AGAIN like 3months ago and no beans. i emailed again several weeks later, AGAIN he got my safe addy and apologized for the delay, and no beans sent. I have started a thread on the CALICONNECT forum a week ago and no reply from him or any other Caliconnect member....others have emailed him and started threads over there on the caliconnect website with similar results, NO REPLACEMENT PACKS....
its pretty lame. i bought a ton of their gear, as did others, and have been repeatedly promised relacement packs on 3 seperate occasions , and have seen nothing....I gueess its worth a try emailing him at that email.....but dont hold your breath waiting for your replacements.....Qwon

You have to go to there site and e-mail swerve last I heard!! :coolHere:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
damn, i will try and see, but i heard stories like u too bro...And since he have been ban from here it won't make it easier for us to get our due.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
..yup...

ya its bunk...and i dropped a pretty good hunk of coin on all these packs, and their auto hermi strains.....I grow medical, and have plant limits, and cant fuk around with a bunch of dumb little auto flowering plants or have to pull plants cuz they hermi'n out and seeding the rest of the plants and ruining the medicine...i need to grow trees, and all of em gotta be BIG, and top shelf meds...i cant play around with these "suspect packs"....straight up....and i wanted to see what that bubba bx2 was all about, even tho i got the cut and other bubba x's....but i refuse to give them anymore of my money until things are made right, and i dont think thats happening....I still hope for a positive outcome....but we'll see how that goes...Qwon

damn, i will try and see, but i heard stories like u too bro...And since he have been ban from here it won't make it easier for us to get our due.

R

RockPhosphate

I grow medical, and have plant limits, and cant fuk around with a bunch of dumb little auto flowering plants or have to pull plants cuz they hermi'n out and seeding the rest of the plants and ruining the medicine...

Sounds like you don't want the replacements anyways. Then forget about them, go grow something else and make your own journal.

I want to have a journal that myself and others can enjoy. My good vibes are flowing and then I get someone pissing all over them.

What motivation is there to post anything if this keeps happening?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
has anyone heard any news about his original sour diesel (sour d x sour og)...curious to hear if anyone has had any luck with them,i couldn't resist,and i swore to never buy cc gear again..lol

jammie

jammie

he emailed me here, b4 he was banned, for my safe addy on 10/4 and no replacement packs ever sent out....I emailed swerve months later and he got my safe addy AGAIN like 3months ago and no beans. i emailed again several weeks later, AGAIN he got my safe addy and apologized for the delay, and no beans sent. I have started a thread on the CALICONNECT forum a week ago and no reply from him or any other Caliconnect member....others have emailed him and started threads over there on the caliconnect website with similar results, NO REPLACEMENT PACKS....
its pretty lame. i bought a ton of their gear, as did others, and have been repeatedly promised relacement packs on 3 seperate occasions , and have seen nothing....I gueess its worth a try emailing him at that email.....but dont hold your breath waiting for your replacements.....Qwon

same thing happened to me. i'll never buy or spread good words about someone who robbed me. if he screwed people once, it will happen again

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

RockPhos....i in no way meant to "piss" on anybodys vibes. my apology. THE COOLESTMAN was jus talkin bout getting the replacements from over there, and i was jus commenting on that. BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR GEAR. I too wanted to run that same gear but happened to get all "auto" packs. Again, good luck with the grow, hope everything goes smooth and ya cut some dank. Qwon

I want to have a journal that myself and others can enjoy. My good vibes are flowing and then I get someone pissing all over them.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like you don't want the replacements anyways. Then forget about them, go grow something else and make your own journal.

Im sorry, i thought the thread was about cc replacement. My bad bro. I was too fast when i saw the title and jumped with out reading. Please accept my apology.

Peace

:)

Top Bottom