Cali connection and connoisseur genetics grow

• Thread starter jinx0531
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jinx0531

jinx0531

Just got done transplanting some of the seeds in the mother tent. I'm buying another tent because I have a lot of mothers lol here some pics of the mother tent.

jinx0531

jinx0531

Those babies are looking great bro!! And from what your bro yeilded with 150watts cant wait to see these when they're done! Also Im growing out 2 cuts of what I was told is SFV OG. So I'm anxious to check out your's and compare em to mine, they should be getting pretty big by now about 3 weeks in right? I would appreciate it greatly if you would post some pics of those babies when you get a chance plz.. Thanks bro. Till then I know your focused on them beautiful ladies above so I understand if it takes you a bit.. Also My babies are Magnesium deficient BAD so Im curious as to how yours are with sucking up the cal/mag and feeding. I have a thread with pics of my cuts that you and anyone else are more than welcome to check out and post ANY input at all.. Thanks
The sfv og is in the 2nd pot on the right can't see to well but ill take some more pics of that one for u tomorrow. It's growing really good vegging a little slower then the majority but still growing nice and healthy.

KersD

KersD

The sfv og is in the 2nd pot on the right can't see to well but ill take some more pics of that one for u tomorrow. It's growing really good vegging a little slower then the majority but still growing nice and healthy.

For sure! thanks alot man, but I already dont like what i see... it looks like its got that more of a edgeless bladed leaf as opposed to mine have pretty distinct tips on the surrated edges.. Lookin forwared to the close ups & thanks alot for that as well. If you got a few you should stop by my thread and compare a bit maybe, Ill have to post some fresh pics cuz they've gotten bigger and healthier.. Hey, have you noticed any purple stems or any interveinal yellowing in the old fans of the ogs yet? You're in soil though huh?

KersD

KersD

sorry dude totally didnt even look back a page i was so captivated by all these big and sideways pics! LOL! anyway I didnt see your comment about going to check out my thread so let me know if you get around to it yet and Ill get some new pics in about 45 min, when the lights come back on in there, Thanks again Bro!

jinx0531

jinx0531

Ye
For sure! thanks alot man, but I already dont like what i see... it looks like its got that more of a edgeless bladed leaf as opposed to mine have pretty distinct tips on the surrated edges.. Lookin forwared to the close ups & thanks alot for that as well. If you got a few you should stop by my thread and compare a bit maybe, Ill have to post some fresh pics cuz they've gotten bigger and healthier.. Hey, have you noticed any purple stems or any interveinal yellowing in the old fans of the ogs yet? You're in soil though huh?
yeah I'm in soil. I just looked at your pics in your thread. What Nute line are u using and are u using tap water? I would def invest in a r/o water system so u can start out with a solid base for your plants food,mine love the r/o. I used to have probs with my tap water in my area the ph and all that was way to high and chlorine kills your nutes and plant uptake so def look into that if your areas tap water is shit like mine cause the water you give your plants could be a big factor,might not be the problem but it will help

KersD

KersD

Ye
yeah I'm in soil. I just looked at your pics in your thread. What Nute line are u using and are u using tap water? I would def invest in a r/o water system so u can start out with a solid base for your plants food,mine love the r/o. I used to have probs with my tap water in my area the ph and all that was way to high and chlorine kills your nutes and plant uptake so def look into that if your areas tap water is shit like mine cause the water you give your plants could be a big factor,might not be the problem but it will help

I'm running R/O bro, its just that they were deficient as fuck when i got the cuts and pretty much locked out completely so I
had to wait for em to dry up and transplant them into some good charged coco.. as far as nutes Im running G.H. Flora 3 part +
CaliMagic, in between feedings i just run the Cal/Mag with some FloraBlend just for waterings, Partly cuz I've been checking
runoff E.C. and even coming in at 0.8EC runoff was 1.5EC! almost doubled! AND that was just the first watering after a
transplant of the "MUMSAI" from solo cup to 5x5 square pot watered in with.. FUCK IDK remember excact EC but it was low. I
recently started using G.H. Diamond Nectar Humic acid so I thought that would help alot with the nute uptake and Mycorizae
but Maybe I need to cut back with the cal/mag cuz I charged it up good and it was still a bit moist at transplant. As for the other plant that im going to flower which I just posted new pics of yesterday, Moved her up to a 3Gal.so shes taking a bit longer to dry out, but I felt her today and took some more pics which ill be posting shortly and i can tell that the weight of the h2o is on the bottom so Im gonna let her roots search out that and drop down a bit better in the bucket before I give her another water, which is going to be a healthy feeding cuz She has taken off with growth since the transplant and the high light, but shes looking a little N- at the top so I need to get a good amount of everthing in there and I'm worried that the coco is gonna build up salts, even tho I do water to at least 20% runoff, I didnt at transplant I just soaked the Whole pot till a bit of runoff came out so I knew it was all nice and wet. Anyway, Thanks for the advice bro, Your GDP is looking fucking AMAZING!! Stay Up!

jinx0531

jinx0531

Update on all the beans. All are doing super good. I topped them all to help jump start side branching.i need to get atleast 3 clones from each seed in about 2-3 weeks to see what phenos I get and want to get then flower the ones I don't want and start my 4k room with the phenos of each strain I want. And I have to make more room cause my buddy has a cookie dough clone for me from a seed he got from burners cookies that he crossed to Florida og. Also a gold member og and a critical. So I'm gonna have a killer line up of strains in my arsenal.

jinx0531

jinx0531

I'm running R/O bro, its just that they were deficient as fuck when i got the cuts and pretty much locked out completely so I
had to wait for em to dry up and transplant them into some good charged coco.. as far as nutes Im running G.H. Flora 3 part +
CaliMagic, in between feedings i just run the Cal/Mag with some FloraBlend just for waterings, Partly cuz I've been checking
runoff E.C. and even coming in at 0.8EC runoff was 1.5EC! almost doubled! AND that was just the first watering after a
transplant of the "MUMSAI" from solo cup to 5x5 square pot watered in with.. FUCK IDK remember excact EC but it was low. I
recently started using G.H. Diamond Nectar Humic acid so I thought that would help alot with the nute uptake and Mycorizae
but Maybe I need to cut back with the cal/mag cuz I charged it up good and it was still a bit moist at transplant. As for the other plant that im going to flower which I just posted new pics of yesterday, Moved her up to a 3Gal.so shes taking a bit longer to dry out, but I felt her today and took some more pics which ill be posting shortly and i can tell that the weight of the h2o is on the bottom so Im gonna let her roots search out that and drop down a bit better in the bucket before I give her another water, which is going to be a healthy feeding cuz She has taken off with growth since the transplant and the high light, but shes looking a little N- at the top so I need to get a good amount of everthing in there and I'm worried that the coco is gonna build up salts, even tho I do water to at least 20% runoff, I didnt at transplant I just soaked the Whole pot till a bit of runoff came out so I knew it was all nice and wet. Anyway, Thanks for the advice bro, Your GDP is looking fucking AMAZING!! Stay Up!
Posted the pics for u

KersD

KersD

SOOOO FIRE!! Big ups dog, I knew they were gonna blow up, how much longer do they got? Are you flushing now? Oh and thanks alot for the pics bro, I'm positive my babies are SFV, they are a slightly different pheno then yours I think. I figured out how I got my hands on these clones now Im sure, IDK if you've heard of "SubLBC"? He's got a great channel on youtube called growingforfreedom check it out if you get some time. He's in the cloning business and the 2 strains he works are blue dream and SFV.. Mainly SFV, and hes been putting these clones out for well over a year now + hes now got 3 full nurserys right here in Downtown L.A. putting out massive amounts of SFV clones. Thanks for the pics and careful with those SFV's they will stretch like a motherfucker even after you put em into flower for like 5 weeks sometimes. Stay Up Fam!

KersD

KersD

Here's my one baby Im gonna flower soon, she was transplanted from Solo cup to the 3Gal about 3 days b4 this pic.
Been Battling these fucking Red/Purple stems since I got her, Its more of a P- problem, not Mag-!
2013 09 25 110604

jinx0531

jinx0531

Here's my one baby Im gonna flower soon, she was transplanted from Solo cup to the 3Gal about 3 days b4 this pic.
Been Battling these fucking Red/Purple stems since I got her, Its more of a P- problem, not Mag-!
View attachment 341693
I get purple lines in my stem and I don't ever worry about it. But all red stems I don't ever get.

Top Bottom