• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jinx0531

jinx0531

THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!!

Cali connection and granddaddy purp seeds grow

Kushwick

Kushwick

Good luck with those nice strain choices.. I've seen some pretty nice looking bosshogs grown out hopefully you get one of those killer phenos in your pack.

jinx0531

jinx0531

Yeah I'll be posting during the grow. I'm finishing up my grow room build, I'm almost done should be ready in a day or 2 just doing the final touches. I'm flowering 6 big double kens gdp's from seed in 2 weeks while I'm waiting for the cali connection beans to pop I will start those tomorrow. I hope I get some crazy pheno out of them to keep as mothers.

jtrey

jtrey

Keep an eye on those kens.... just ran a pack of 6gdp and 6bay11s .... out of them only one female of the gdp one male and the rest were herms... on the bay 11 so far they are 2 weeks in flower and just pulled 3 herms..... the rest of my room is rocking out herm freee....... so im guessing its the genetics......

los0420

los0420

I just ran candyland and phantom cookies out of 6 seeds 2 males 3 hermi 1 female left. Not really happy with kens genetics sucks cause I haven't met him a few times and he is a cool guy

jinx0531

jinx0531

I have another thread cause I posted in the wrong one. My seeds are from connisouir genetics not the company granddaddy purp. I planted all my seeds all female no herms

jtrey

jtrey

I have another thread cause I posted in the wrong one. My seeds are from connisouir genetics not the company granddaddy purp. I planted all my seeds all female no herms
did you pop those boss hogs yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom