Cali Connection Corleone Kush day 60

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Thought I would post a few pics of my favorite Corleone Kush phenos.
Picture_0092.jpg
Picture_0162.jpg
Picture_0181.jpg
Picture_0172.jpg

These girls need 2 carbon filters going!
Some smell like Bubba that has been sprayed with Pinesol.:stonedsmilie:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Damn Waayne.. I knew you was hiding sumtn!! Thats a bad ass bitch right thurr bro!!

JAWS

JAWS

beautiful plant, great job......
peace bro:passingjoint::passingjoint:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
For the love of trichomes!!!! Man that is some nice buddage. Waayne has a fat sack of primo nuggets in his pocket. Now roll one up guy.

P

paulycali

Lovely looking ladies there Waayne! Im sure they do need to filters as those plants seem to put out such a stink. Gotta love it!

Get ready to reel her in soon! She gonna be some bad ass smoke too

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn man, damn.. That is one fine ass cross my friend. Swerve did those right.. Stacks soo well man.. Job well done!!!!!

C

ClearWater

Beautiful plant, Im glad we get to see some budshots of some different phenos, love the bud growth

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful brotha waayne!!! DAMN.. shits makin my mouth water... whats that smell??? thats a smell of some dankge!!!

P

purekushkills

very impressive. Looks like Cali connect knocked this cross out of the park. A yielding bubba kush cross that got hit with pinesol...what a great idea :D

Enjoy the good work Waayne

-PKK

S

Swerve

for real did you take clones cuz i hope you did. as thats some dank right there...wowza...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
That 3rd pic is just juicy bro. Man, that's a Bubba on steroids.. I sure hope ya got cuts :) Thanx again for adding this to the Bubba thread, bro, that just increased the thread's property value a bit more.. ;)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
F all the other seeds, bring on the Corleone!!! :D

Seriously tho, Bubba is just so damn dominant and dank, it seemed to have really been pumped up by the SFV. This turned out to be a damn fine cross, Swerve. I have to ask now, when are more going to hit the Farm? I gots to add this Bubba cross to the fridge.

waayne

waayne

60 day corleone kush

Hey guys thanks for the kind words!
Thanks for dropping in Swerve!
This was some outstanding seed stock!
every seed popped>six girls four boys>everyone was healthy and vigorous
Yes I took clones>all rooted easily>all moms look good>cutting clones off the moms now>NO NANNERS none!!!!!!!not on any of them!
Swerve did a fantastic job on these!!!
Thanks for creating these killer genetics Swerve they were a real pleasure to grow!
:rock

G

GMMToronto

Wow - thats Frosty!!

cant wait to see it dried. whats the yield? any microscope pics please??

C

Compost

Hat Tip to you sir! A friend is giving me a cut of his Corleone, I hope it is as nice a the one you found...

Illmind

Illmind

Have yet to see a bad bubba or urkle cross yet. Nice job dude.

waayne

waayne

Have yet to see a bad bubba or urkle cross yet. Nice job dude.

Yeah I totally agree bro!
The Urk and Bubba seem to always pass on a bunch of good traits to whatever they're crossed with.
Seeing pics of Tex's Strawberry Bubba pheno's is what set me on the Bubba Hybrid path.Tex's Straw Bubba's are some of the most beautiful plant's I've ever seen.Gotta keep trying to score some of those beans.
Hopefully I will have room to start my White Bubba's ,Alien Bubba,and Bubba13's soon! :nod

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Wow, that those ladies are gorgeous. Love the pics. Those ladies organically grown?

Top Bottom