Cali Connection Corleone Kush day 60

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

InvisibleM

You got 4 keepers it looks like, how many packs did it take to find them? I would love to get some bubba crosses, fems preferably.... s1's even better.

waayne

waayne

hey guy's these were some really good genetics,got 100% germination,4 males 6 females all really nice phenos,no hermie issues at all.The mom's are all looking good as well!
Swerve killed it on this cross!
:party0044:

C

cheyenne

Ive got to get some of my Corleone flower pics up here. Not sure its the same pheno you have, but its stinky as fuck. Not sure what the true yeild is going to be like off this first run. I transplanted a 4" rooted cutting into a 2 ga grow bag and flipped immediately to time a breeding with a afgooeyxskunk #1 on her as well as a NL x SS. Nugs are looking gooood even seeded! This is my 1st run of any type of new skool cali kushes. Im iffy on it really. Prob just work it for my own head.

B

BongToker

looking good man, im actually vegging one out now with the same structure as your first picture to take cuts from, for sure on the bubba side.. deff some serious fire genetics.. good shit waayne keep doing work

trinityalps

trinityalps

bragging here, but my Corleone boys looked so good I hit my Apollo lady with a late blooming boy.... trying to put a new spin on BubbaTrip.

Thanks for the pics Waayne ... do they smoke as good as they look?

--Trinity

waayne

waayne

Corleone Kush nug's

Here's a couple of pic's of two of my favorite Corleone Kush pheno's.
The first is pheno #3, the second pic is pheno #7.
Both are really nice mixture's of the OG and Bubba genetic's.
IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_06531.JPG
:rasta2:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Yea now thats nice bro.. Looks tasty!! What would you say is the best cc gear you have grew out?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
That is some dank man..! Anything w Bubba is just off da charts.. Job well done!

waayne

waayne

very nice!
Thank's bro!

Yea now thats nice bro.. Looks tasty!! What would you say is the best cc gear you have grew out?
Yeah Kong the early sample nug's were very impressive!
I'm way biased on this one cause Bubba's my favorite and OG is probably my 3rd favorite so you know i'm psyched about the Corleone!!
strait fire!
Yeah Diz you know it!

That's some dank right there
Yeah man I have a feeling this might become the new favorite.:rastadancing:

that looks dank good job bro...
Yeah dayday it is super dank!

That is some dank man..! Anything w Bubba is just off da charts.. Job well done!
Man I couldn't agree more Tex, Bubba seem's to alway's pass on a bunch of killer trait's to whatever it's crossed with!
:passingjoint:

waayne

waayne

Waayne was this grow from seed? I ran Corleone from seed last run, Now Im running my cut and its way gnarlier then the seed run, Maturity or something but the nugs which were already killer are now much bigger and more trichomes. Definitely gonna be keepin this one.
She's my Bubba cut, I tossed the pre 98 in favor of this cut.
Yeah G.O.D. these pheno's were from seed,I'm cutting clones off my Corleone mom's now.
Kinda interesting how some strain's change for the better when you start runnin the clones.

supercharged

supercharged

Yeah G.O.D. these pheno's were from seed,I'm cutting clones off my Corleone mom's now.
Kinda interesting how some strain's change for the better when you start runnin the clones.

lookin very nice waayne, the buds r covered in amber trichs... HEAVY SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!

im currently on my 4th grow at the moment ( so not the most experienced grower) but i found all my clones i have run from mothers that have come from seed have greatly improved in all fields, isnt it the same with all strains?

Top Bottom