Cali Connection Corleone Kush day 60

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I'd smoke the hell out of that.. This is the new pre-98 Bubba but on roids? I agree, as the plant starts to get older it gets soo much better. I have always found that after round 2 or 3 it's really set in and shows it true colors. Happy harvests..!

waayne

waayne

Corleone Kush

dam dude...nice job! It dont get much better than that.
Thank's bro!

damn bro! thats BEAUTIFUL!!!
Yeah negative
these put off some nice color's as they ripened out.

very OG esque nugs....with purple for the bubba
Yeah bro one pheno just
seemed to have OG characteristics,all the other's showed both, with most showing quite a bit of Bubba's influence.

Man I'd smoke the hell out of that.. This is the new pre-98 Bubba but on roids? I agree, as the plant starts to get older it gets soo much better. I have always found that after round 2 or 3 it's really set in and shows it true colors. Happy harvests..!
Thank's bro!!! :passingjoint:
The Corleone's are really impressive,but I still got a place for Bubba!!!Which I really think you've set the standard on bro!!!
I believe your Strawberry Bubba to be one of the best representation's of a perfect Bubba hybrid! :rock

haha Tex, funny you say that! I tossed my pre 98 for this Corleone, She is my Bubba strain now.
Yeah G.O D.I'll need a few month's puffin on the Corleone to see if she can replace my Bubba.But I can tell early on she is worthy competition!!!! :fighting0040:
I love the Bubba!!!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on bro.. I agree, Bubba is just soo damn special. GoD, right on bro. Sounds like ya found a winner there hommie.. Happy harvest all!!!

waayne

waayne

Thank's for stoppin by Tex!!!!
I alway's appreciate the positive vibes!!!
:rasta2:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
For sure my brotha! Those nugs are just soo darn juicy lookin'..

Drooling homer simpson
N

negative 1

lol, i have to agree! tex grows the FUNKIEST looking bubba that i've seen for sure! but the corleone is a nice looking plant for sure. i'd get down on that any day!

waayne

waayne

lol, i have to agree! tex grows the FUNKIEST looking bubba that i've seen for sure! but the corleone is a nice looking plant for sure. i'd get down on that any day!
Yeah negative 1 Tex's Bubba is out of this world :very_first_smiley:
Here's a couple of pics of the Corleone clones.
first is #3 at harvest,then a #7 that was vegged for 7 week's then flowered in a 20 gallon Smart pot,It still need's about 3 week's to finish.....

IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_10071.JPG
:rasta2:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude, they make me wanna curse. Shizzit it lovely. I'm going to pop the rest of my corleone right now. RIGHT NOW!

Much respect on these Waayne.

fred

waayne

waayne

Dude, they make me wanna curse. Shizzit it lovely. I'm going to pop the rest of my corleone right now. RIGHT NOW!

Much respect on these Waayne.

fred

Thank's for droppin in bro!Fred, I'd love to see what your green thumb
can do with do with the Corleone's!;)
Swerve really did a great job on these!

winta

winta

who those babies lookin sick! #3 looks straight bubba i know u goin crazy :)

saldiado

saldiado

Dank as all hell man. That's gotta have some bubba goodness to it. Looking forward to the chop bro keep it up.

N

NorCal-KushKing

Nice!!!! love the way the leafs have a purplish tint to them!! those are some sweet looking buds!!

Top Bottom