• Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks sweet to me PureSugar! :mmm

L

LEBDOG

You must have adjustable height lighting to get those stacks? Great job, you are gonna be happy. CVK is such a yielder!

P

PureSugar

You must have adjustable height lighting to get those stacks? Great job, you are gonna be happy. CVK is such a yielder!

The lights are hung by chains pretty standard setup, but yes they can be moved up and down and are at different heights so that the taller plants are grouped together and the shorter plants are in another group.

...and yes the CVKs especially the Sat leaning ones look like they are going have a nice yield.

The plants have gotten to hard to move easily to photograph individually. The buds are at the point now that the stems really start swaying if I move the plants around too much... for some reason the last few times I took picts only the ones of the CVK Chem pheno seem to come out in focus... so here are a few shots of some of the CVK Chem pheno buds. The Chem pheno is the frostier of the two and the Sat pheno smells like candy.

CVKchem1WEB
CVKchem3WEB
CVKchem6WEB
M

Malachi

She likes her picture taken, and rightfully so, she looks dank as hell bro.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweetness... :mmm Those trichomes look like sprinkled sugar.

O

onlychild

Great looking work puresugar, look forward to seeing the finished product.

P

PureSugar

I didn't realize I threw up a picts only 4 days ago but they're plumping up nicely and getting some nice colors. I grabbed a few new ones today so here they are...

CVKchem3WEB
CVKchem2WEB
CVKchem5WEB
CVKchem6WEB
CVKchem1WEB
CVKchem4WEB
L

LEBDOG

Smoke Stacks

This is why I didn't post my last flowering pictures! Hopefully the JC will stack up closer to these guys. Your work is specifically my inspiration for squatting my plants as much as my room will allow. Just great!

P

PureSugar

puresugar that last pic the cvk?
Yes the last two are the CVK Chem Pheno. I'll post harvested shots when I have them but right now this is the only plant I can get any decent shots of. I didn't expect the buds to get so heavy since I went crazy with topping, fiming, and training but the plants can no longer support the weight of the tops so I can't move the girls around like I used to.

G

graphicv9

Very beautiful.
I have a round of CVK flowring right now.
Just wondering at what day you plan to harvest?

Top Bottom