Cali Connection, Elite Gen. Seed grow

• Thread starter jo4ey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jo4ey

I got these Elite beans that I got right before he got pinched. As with everything in life timing is everything. I pre ordered and got The white OG, Fire X Larry X White. I popped one of the White beans and ended up with a male. So here goes the rest of them. 2 Fire X Larry X Whites and 2 Whites. I am hopeing for the best with these. Now, as for the Cali Connection gear I know Swerve is at the top of his game. There's no doubt there. I am working with the 3 Tahoe Seeds I have left, (I gave out the rest as gifts). And The SFV BX I have 5 of those beans going on. This will be a soil and coco grow as soon as I get a cut off of one it will be it the Aero setup for sure. Lets see how it goes.

Cali connection elite gen seed grow
Cali connection elite gen seed grow 2
T

to serve man

I;ve got my eye on this grow for sure. Can't wait to see how those Elite beans do. I know that Tahoe is gonna be fire, son!

J

jo4ey

Day 5

Day 5 on the seedlings everything popped up nicely. The Tahoe is on Day 22 you can see every thing is sitting nicely on the aero unit, just waiting to jump in. I have a brand new clone bucket just waiting for the first cuts.:smiley_joint:

IPhone 021
IPhone 022
J

Jobo

you lucky dog. I couldnt get any b4 he did. Hes got a ton of genetics i wanted.

I will be watching this grow closely

B

braind3ad

I wanted to pick up a bunch of stuff from elite before his pinch. I managed to get some heri og beans and Chemdog dd x sour og, but nothing else. I'm gonna def stick with this one, see how things turn out. Looking dank so far!

D

doucha

I had sent order off to Elite, about 200 dollars. Banana OG and some chem OG mix. Well it never arrived. Well we all now what happened. I read how he had a bunch of gear ready to send off. Guarantee mine was there. Didn't sleep to good for a wile, still look out the window. Just glad I didn't sign the money order. I hope Elite and his poor girl friend find some love from the system...

Thank you 4 sharing. I will live vicariously threw you..

doucha

L

LikesEmBig

I am running the Lemon Larry OGK(clone2 presently) and have the Ultimate '91 and the Chemdog D seeds (10 each) chillin. Can't ask for more in the l.larry -- got 4 phenos out of 10 seeds (couldn't keep the males). I'll germ the Ulti and the D in fours, and I'll definitely keep the best males. Fuckin the best genes. I had no problems getting my seeds from BC Bud Depot. The Elite's were nearly 100%. But I ordered 20 The Blacks and 20 The Purps and I have 1 of each plant. The seeds seemed uncured. I wish somebody told me. (ELITE had explanation to his young seeds on his site) Ironicall, where i got my Elite genetics i'll never order from again.

T

to serve man

How those girls lookin, Jo4ey? Can't wait to see the progress! peace.

J

jo4ey

So far so good I have sexed one SFV and one of the Tahoes as being female. They are the the best looking of the bunch. Sorry have been real busy. I will post pix soon also took 3 clones of each and am awaiting roots. They are all under SunPulse lamps. any body have anything good to say about them. I dont want to here anything bad either. J/K. peace til next time.:smiley_joint:

J

jo4ey

Yeah I got one of the Tahoe Females vegging right now. I was able to take clones from that and one of the sfvs gonna transplant to 1 gal smart pots tomarrow for thanksgiving. I deffinatly will take some pictures.

T

to serve man

Can't wait to see some pics, jo4ey!

Those lemon larry's look real dank, HDN. How do they smell? Wish I got some of Elites Lemon Larry before he got nabbed. Is the Cali Connect gear the same lemon larry?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i am subscribed, really wanna see those run..and am curious about the smart pots..is this your first time using them..my guy is trying to push them on me, put i haven't heard much feedback..it looks like it might be a bitch if you have to move te plants because of support?or am i wrong?i hope so i wanna use those, fuck plastic petroleum products:fighting0087: peace Burn

R

Revolt!

Can't wait to see how those elite beans turn out. Nice work, bro!

J

jo4ey

yo guys still here really rebuilding a room have my first set of clones off of those beans I ended up with
1 Tahoe female in flowering now
2 SFV females 1 flowering one still in clone form
2 LarryXwhite females clone form
2 White females in clone form as well

still week 2 of flowering will post pix in 2 weeks when in the fourth week

ALL AERO ALL SUNPULSE GROW

J

jo4ey

sorry thats the end of that grow I got busted yeah im in court but we will see what my next garden looks like. If any farmers live in the socal area that can you look out on some OG genetics I lost all my plants. Thanks for lookin out FARMERS.

Top Bottom