Cali Connection Flowering 4 days in, Alien OG, ALien Bubba, Corleone Kush

• Thread starter goleboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

What up everyone, in this thread im gonna focus directly on the flowering period of the Cali COnnect line and see what kinda results we can get outta this DWC system. 48 sites, 8k watts, 5 tons AC, CO2, Flowering 12/12 started 4 days ago after our 14 days of 24 hr veg in the buckets (im impressed how well these DIGILUX bulbs help up to the 24 hr Veg we were doin with these DIGI ballasts). Any questions just ask. Using advanced Nutes Connesuer line with some bushmaster and other addatives. As u can see by the Pics the canopy is very even and just a few shoots have started to creep out of the rest of the bunch. Smells fantastic and cant wait to see some pre flowers! thanks for lookin.

Cali connection flowering 4 days in alien og alien bubba corleone kush
Cali connection flowering 4 days in alien og alien bubba corleone kush 2
I

ibTheMan

God dam bro! Nice, but if your alien OG's do what mine did, your go'n to need more space,lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Alien OG is a killer strain ur gunna love them.. Ur plants look great.. That's a nice set up u got there

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

you cannot mess with cali connect genetics when it come to kushes
got a room full of tahoe myself
looking fat cannot wait to see the rest of this one
you running the advanced finishers or you sticking with an
love the humboldt gravity

wonka

wonka

loving the canopy / there going to be blowing up in there / nice set up n thanks for sharing..

w.wonka

G

goleboy

These babies have been stretching but we did alot of toping. Debating caging them this late but they are some seriously dense nice nuggets. I will be running my OG GODFATHER in this system next run. The mommas are looking good. Bushmaster is awesome at slowing the stretch especially in kushes from what I've experienced, but We are running some advanced finishers and a couple secret recipes . Updated pics soon

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

nice room man and the your plants look great. I just finished cali connects purple og. I love it . I gotta corleone 3 weeks in now. Hoping it will be as nice as the purple og.

blazer

blazer

bushes

Nice bro look like bushes lots of internodes look healthy I'm doing buckets myself just starting out though good motto

G

goleboy

Thanks Everyone for the Kind Words. These ladies deffinately jumped up a peg or two since the last pictures. Hopefully the stretch is over and the preflowers will come on heavy. These plants are just so damn dense and bushy...like literally trimming down the "fat" took like 30 mins per plant...and theres 48 plants...sucks bein the lonely farmer sometimes. anyways heres some pics of the ladies today. Lookin tall and healthy.

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Yes, update please! Would love to hear how things are going. I have some Corleone and some AlienDog veggin' in DWC buckets right now.

G

goleboy

Hey guys, we chopped already and I got some other photos I will upload tomorrow. The alien OG is redonkulous! Super frosty, killer smell and bag appeal. Got another week on the cure before the sample seesision.

B

bluejay

After 20 years of growing I have learned you can minimize stretch by flushing the last week of VEG/flip lights good shot of PHOS..Then after its in flower you can hit back with a nice dose of N to keep everything deep green...

If there is ample N available during the switch,they will use every bit of it and keep growing..

Top Bottom