Cali Connection...Got me hooked!

• Thread starter on tilt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

on tilt

Hello Farm fans,
My first grow diary, Thought I better run some good ass gear! Big thanks to swerve and the CC crew and to logic for doin' the damn thang! Starting out I am only running half of these fine beans. I will find good homes for the girlies (maybe soil maybe hydro) and then run the rest out.
I have too much going on to start all right now but I will get the rest on display soon.
Starting with:
Corleone Kush
CVK
Deadhead OG
Double Straberry Diesel X Hash Plant
Germinated in Wet paper towles (I Know, I Know) 2 days. Then into 2X2 trays under a dome with fox farm seed start soil (2 days) then into 1 gal. and under the 1000. @ day 20 now and all are looking good.

Budshots 009
Budshots 010
Budshots 045
Budshots 046
Budshots 123
Budshots 048
O

on tilt

Still deciding on what to feed these. I use h&G for my recirculation systems. Not very hip on soil techniques. Any input?

D

dgp

Nice strains. Very excited to see how they turn out for you. Ordering the mix pack on friday. Couldn't beleive how much they went for in the auction, considering they are all for sale in bins for like 150 other places. Good luck and keep us posted

O

on tilt

I know! Pricey. I lucked out with all bins on my purchase. No matter. You know how that plays out in the end though... Straight fire!!!

Top Bottom