Cali Connection Jamaican OG Grow

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

I am really excited about this grow, should be some killer meds. I started the seeds 4 days ago, 4 out of 5 popped but I havent given up on the last once yet.

Here are a few pics of where I am at right now. Any and all suggestions are greatly appricated as usual.

If anyone has any info on this strain I would love to here from you. All I know at this point is its a SFV OG kush female crossed with a jamaican male.

Cali connection jamaican og grow
Cali connection jamaican og grow 2
Cali connection jamaican og grow 3
Cali connection jamaican og grow 4
D

Dubwobble

Big Up mon, dems sum ras-clot punnany beans, seen? Righteous Fiya from the most-I, Selassie-I Jah, Ras Tafari !!!

I'm tuned in Dazed, sounds like a really interesting cross !

E

entrails

I am also eager to see these beans grow! Good luck.

Should make for some great meds for sure....

D

DazedNconfussed

Thanks Dub and Entrails.....I just hope to get a few females now.....I plan to grow these in soil and create moms, then go hydro for the most part with a few in some Foxfarm ocean forest just to compare yeild, tatse, and potency.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
No info or suggestions here but this will be a fun grow to watch.

Do you think Arnold still puffs? I do.

Y

yamama

good luck m8 this one interested me also but had spent too much already an had to sit out a drop or 2. never tried poppin a seed into a rockwool before, usually use tiny pots an lightmix or jiffies, did u put the seed straight into the cube or did u germ it first?

medikush8

medikush8

Jamaican OG looks very promising via the catalogue. Those seedlings look super healthy too. Stay up brotha.

JH420

JH420

I would advise to go heavy on the calmag and nitrogen. I had troubles with mine yellowing a bit early, same as I did with the SFV...probably could use the nute regimen one would use for SFV.

D

DazedNconfussed

No info or suggestions here but this will be a fun grow to watch.

Do you think Arnold still puffs? I do.

LOL...Yeah, I bet he does also.

Hey yamama, I first pop the seeds in a paper towel inside a ziplock bag, then I pop seeds strait into rockwool, allthough I put the rockwool in PH'd water with hydrogyme and 200ppm of calmag for 24 hours.

medikush8 - Thanks, I forgot about the catalog....Ill post the catalog info for anyone who hasnt seen it.

KING_KONG_KOLAS - Thanks, same here...LOL..

JH420 - I just read your grow thread, great grow, those jamaican OG's looked to have yeilded well for you. How was the smoke (potency and tatse wise) and how did it compare to the SFV you grew? As for the nutes I'll do what swerve recomended for SFV (2 parts micro, 1 part calmag, with hygrogyme)....thanks for the heads up.

JH420

JH420

JH420 - I just read your grow thread, great grow, those jamaican OG's looked to have yeilded well for you. How was the smoke (potency and tatse wise) and how did it compare to the SFV you grew? As for the nutes I'll do what swerve recomended for SFV (2 parts micro, 1 part calmag, with hygrogyme)....thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, they yeilded fairly well for me...the taste was woodsy like TCC described...more of a daytime functioning smoke than a knock out stone. I grew 2 phenos, I wouldn't say potency was their strong point...more like the kind of herb you can smoke during the day and get a nice mood lift from, and go about your business. Maybe there are stronger phenos to be found, as well i didn't have them dialed in either.

D

DazedNconfussed

The 5th one pop

Hey guys, just a quick update, the last seed finaly did pop...2 days behind the rest.....I have transplanted them into some FF Ocean Forest, and started putting them out under the sun during the day today to hopefully slow down the stretch the CFL's are causing. During the night I put them back under the CFL's.

IMGP3405
IMGP3404
IMGP3408
D

DazedNconfussed

man have I neglected this thread.....anyways look like I have 3 boys and 2 girls....all super healthy....will take pics today....Ill grow the boys out and collect the pollen....have some for fun cross's I want to make....(trainwreck X jamaican og, Casey Jones x jamaican OG, Chemdog #4 x Jamaican OG, Purple Erkle x Jamaican OG, and Jamaican OG x jamaican OG)....hell I am as excited about the males as I am females....really thrilled to have a chance to maybe create a few unique strains no one else has....Not trying to become a breeder or anything...just have some fun.

D

DazedNconfussed

sweet! I got 2 outta 3 fems, There about a ft tall and just showed sex, topped at the 5th node. Basking outdoors by day and under a MH blue 250 at nite!

I need to get you some pics...I topped mine at the same point....they have 4 tops and responeded great to toppping....mine are out doors also in FF soil...

D

DazedNconfussed

sure, I would really appricate that....not to many Jamaicain OG grows to compare.....I belive I have 2 phenos also...one has huge indica looking leaves, the other look to be more satty....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

so excited for you. cant wait til im lucky enough to score some of Cali Connections newest treats. im drooling for the Blackwater. thanks for sharing. cant wait to see more.

D

DazedNconfussed

Hey guys, so its been a while since my last update...I moved recently and most my house is still in boxes. So here is the latest pics taken tonight. I vegged these outside from seedling in early July then moved them inside to flower under a 1000w HPS about 3 weeks ago. So from seed its been 2.5 months about. When I put them in veg they were all around 1.5' tall.
I popped 5 seeds, all germed, and 4 girls one boy. I like that ratio.

The first plant starting on the left (plant 1) was topped once and is over 4' and still stretching.

Second from the left (Plant 2), the shortest plant started to flower fast (the only plant who's cloned never rooted) and seems to be growing its bud quickly. I dont know why its so short, its the one plant I didnt top, or super crop or anything. She never did stretch much, and appears to be as tall as she is getting, allthough she is very frosty. Her leaves are a bit twisty, not sure why....I was out of cal-mag for a few weeks but have them back on it at 15ml/gallon now.

The third from the left (Plant 3) my tallest one is growing 1"-2" a day and still gowing. Its crazy, one night it grew 3 inches. She is still stretching, she was 4'3" last night and measured in at over 4'4" tonight. Also she was super cropped once.

The forth from the left (Plant 4) is around 4' and the most bushy. She was topped and super cropped once.

They had a slight case of mites I kept under control and belive have mostly knocked back with azamax. Some have some clawing i think due to no cal mag for a few weeks but other then that they have been very easy to grow. Definatly not a strain for height restriced grow....but I could go to 15' if I had to....LOL...

So anyways, ill post a few more pics, I have to say I am really hoping for something good here. All comments good and bad are appricated.

IMGP3541
IMGP3542
D

DazedNconfussed

Plant 2

This is plant 2, with this lady I thought I would not do any kind of training, odd thing is she is the shortest, but has just exploded with bud so quickly, and frosty. Her leaves are twisty but I am hoping its just from no cal-mag the last few weeks.

IMGP3538
IMGP3552
IMGP3553
IMGP3554
IMGP3556
IMGP3555
Top Bottom