Cali Connection Larry OG Kush...32 days

• Thread starter Rocky Top
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rocky Top

Whats up farmers...As some of you know, I have been fortunate enough to be growing some of swerves finest, The Larry OG. I popped 5 and got 5 females...damn the luck! :speechless

Anyway, with some sage advice from several of the "experienced kush" farmers, I have manage to get these beauties almost halfway home. These pics are @ day 31, looking @ 70 days. I have 2 @ 31 days...2 @ 24 days and 1 @ 14 days. The pics are the 2 @ 31 days and let me tell ya, these girls are starting to reek. Right now, they have a lemon undertone but a very strong "fuel" smell. Just simply delicious smelling.

At first, I was concerned about trich prouction but in the last week or so, they have been pumping out the resin. Just dripping.

Without further adou, here they are. Tell me what you guys think cause this is my first time growing it and I am really impressed. Hope these pics do then justice......

Og kush 5 wks 004
Og kush 5 wks 007
Og kush 5 wks 008
Og kush 5 wks 009
Og kush 5 wks 014
Og kush 5 wks 011
Og kush 5 wks 038
Og kush 5 wks 047
darksideX

darksideX

they 'r lookin great Rocky man..gonna be lemon dank for sure :)

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Those look quite nice Rocky Top! The Brix level looks just perfect, look how green those leaves are! Those look like they're filling in real nice too. What bloom booster are you hitting them with? Also a good tip for OG is to pinch off all of the nugget's smaller than the tip of your pinky finger so you can really channel those auxins to the bud sites to get them developing a lot more. Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job!

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good Rocky Top. Looks like there gonna yield pretty good for ya bro. Keep up the good work.

R

Rocky Top

WOW, thanks guys! It means alot coming from guys who have grown this wonderful strain. I have searched for years for something close to the original OG and it appears I have finally found it thanks to swerve. He is the one responsible for these great genetics. I am jst sorta "minding the store". The hardest thing for me is to stay the hell out of their way.

Kind Man - I have given them a lil pk 13/14 for the bloom booster. I have been feeding them PBP for soil at about 1/2 rec dose, Liquid Karma and tons of Cal-Mag. I am up to 15ml per gallon and I am still getting just a tad of leaf curl. I am scared to give'em anymore but it appears they could use it. I have a pretty good soil mix that I have come up with through years of growing. It's chocked full of beasties. Thanks for the kind words, it means alot.

w00dy - I sure hope so. All I have ever heard is what a low yielder OG is. With the help of swerve and Koopa suggesting I start "pinching" as they went into flower helped a bunch. If they would not of given me that tip, these would be some gangly looking ladies. The supercropping seems to be the key for better yields with OG. If these girls fill out, they are going to be huge yielders...at least from what I had been expecting.

Thanks again guys for stopping by. This hobby does not allow most of us to show off our crops. This forum allows us that avenue to share our experiences and is a valuable resource. THANKS!

S

Swerve

gonna be some dank ass larry og in your future.. enjoy them as they are looking good..

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

HI THERE SO CAN U SHARE WITH US WHAT BAY ARE CLUBS HAVE the Cali Connection HAPPY GROW The Cali. Kid

K

KushMaster707

lookin like some fire rocky top, i have some larry beans and this makes me want to pop them even more.

S

Swerve

the cali kid go to our website for those details.. thecaliconnection dot com

R

Rocky Top

Thanks again to all the encouragement. Is it a pretty much given that these are basically "ripe" @ 70 days? I have a scope and I check the trich's but I was just curious as to what is the typical flower time.

Anyway, I just want to add what strong genetics these are. I have grown countless strains from countless breeders and I must say, these girls are as vigorous as any I have experienced. I am not talking fast growers, although they are. I am talking about healthy plants that seem to be very uniform. I have 5 plants and 4 look like clones of each other and the 5th is very similar only a bit more stretchy. It's going to be very difficult picking the best of these 5 for my mother.

E

Elemental

Truly thanks for sharing! always wanted to try the LARRY!

have good time.

Top Bottom