Cali connection larry og, tahoe og and sfv og

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I had to put these here if any one is thinking about growing Swerve's gear look no further :rock.. The best part is they still have 25 days left...Grown with a mixed spectrum of light MH , HPS AND MH HPS MIX Bulbs...

Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 2
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 3
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 4
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 5
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 6
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 7
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 8
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 9
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 10
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 11
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 12
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 13
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 14
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 15
Cali connection larry og tahoe og and sfv og 16
B

Budhog

Looking good, Jack. Lemons, mmmmmmmmmmmm...........

I've got some Larrys and Tahoes that went into flower yesterday. Can you pass along any info like: were they "nute hogs" or did they not heavy feeding? Did you get much stretch? Are those supercropped?

Lookin' dank. Very impressive.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great pics bro. its hard to tell them apart. what one you likign the best? the purplish one kinda looks like the sfv a bit.

S

Swerve

wow looking great man. 25 days left i love it when you have huge kolas already ad still got time left.. ahhh some serious dank there...

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looking good, Jack. Lemons, mmmmmmmmmmmm...........

I've got some Larrys and Tahoes that went into flower yesterday. Can you pass along any info like: were they "nute hogs" or did they not heavy feeding? Did you get much stretch? Are those supercropped?

Lookin' dank. Very impressive.
They did stretch a little ...As far as Cal mag I kept giving them Cal mag and they loved it, As far as nutes in veg I did not go above 1100 ppm and they stayed green, Rite now I have them at week 6 and there at 1600 I cant wait to grow these again I truly believe I can make this strain pull some really big numbers the quality is amazing the one tip I can give is hang on to the ones that are mediumn to smaller in hieght these seem to be the ones producing the big fat colas that are stacked..The taller ones will also produce big just not as uniform, At the moment I cant pick a favorite but I do have to say I have never had a plant in my garden make me take a step back when I smelt it squeez it and you will smell like you just filled up your truck with race gas BOMB AS FU*K...One last thing yes on the super cropping ant topping...Hope this helps JACK..:cool0041:
great pics bro. its hard to tell them apart. what one you likign the best? the purplish one kinda looks like the sfv a bit.
I will take shots of each strain and label them in a few days Im really in love with all of them I will let you know once they hit the vaporizor...:icon_animal26:
wow looking great man. 25 days left i love it when you have huge kolas already ad still got time left.. ahhh some serious dank there...
Thank you for all your work in bringing these fine genitics to the medical community...Straight Fire :clapping :rock Cant wait for my second run with these girls 2 per light should not be a problem with the keepers I have found, Its going to be amazing to see Raskal's and your's genetics in my new Under current hydro system with big ass monster colas of pure Dank....:cool0041:....JACK

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Lookin great dude, seed or clone? mine are clone and look a lot different overall. check out my lemon larry and see whatcha think, mine are at day 65 now

B

Budhog

Thanks for the info. They just look soooooo damn pretty, I had to ask:rasta:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
A couple Macros Bling Bling ....These where all grown from seed I germed 6 seeds from each pack...

DEC 29 003
DEC 29 008
DEC 29 004
DEC 29 012
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn straight DANK! Great job Jack.
I think im try and snag a pack.
Have you grown the Tahoe from seed, if so how do they compare?
Cant wait to see how they finish up for you.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I had put this in the Cannabis photography and some one moved it whats up with that?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hey Jack what system and nutes are you running?
I use a mix of nutes If you go to my grow Journal I have all my nutes posted, I have used this combo twice with some amazing results, If your not using Roots Excelerator your behind the times...JACK
Damn straight DANK! Great job Jack.
I think im try and snag a pack.
Have you grown the Tahoe from seed, if so how do they compare?
Cant wait to see how they finish up for you.

These are all from seed...:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom