cali connection orig sour diesel grow.....

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

He had to use the sfv og in there so they would be stable. The cut does not like to be s1'd. You can see some og traits in mine but they are good traits....the sfv og ain't no sucker, she's grade A+ also so anything you get is most likely gonna be some fire lemon diesel sour dank....
Thx man Ive been looking around different forums at this strain and the typical crap talking about swerve and yada yada, I just like to see and hear noon biased things about strains idc about drama that happened years ago like some of these people out here lol so thanks a million this one is sold.

clockworx

clockworx

Thx man Ive been looking around different forums at this strain and the typical crap talking about swerve and yada yada, I just like to see and hear noon biased things about strains idc about drama that happened years ago like some of these people out here lol so thanks a million this one is sold.

No problem bro, that's why I'm doin a honest journal..people need to remember its a plant, shit happens, and I've seen way too many people growing in sub-par conditions and in the same breath talk about herms. Lights not on timers, overdosing plants on bloom boosters, but you never hear them say that they suck cock at growing they just find someone else that also had problems because they 2 suck and then team up and start bashin people....its a joke...

Haggardass

Haggardass

No problem bro, that's why I'm doin a honest journal..people need to remember its a plant, shit happens, and I've seen way too many people growing in sub-par conditions and in the same breath talk about herms. Lights not on timers, overdosing plants on bloom boosters, but you never hear them say that they suck cock at growing they just find someone else that also had problems because they 2 suck and then team up and start bashin people....its a joke...
Without A doubt man, but that seems to be the American way nowadays, just blame someone else lol that's why I'm doing an honest journal and asking questions and opinions along the way so atleast if something goes wrong they can know if its my fault or not lol I try not blaming anything on strains. Some are definitely finicky but some are just grown poorly.

clockworx

clockworx

Without A doubt man, but that seems to be the American way nowadays, just blame someone else lol that's why I'm doing an honest journal and asking questions and opinions along the way so atleast if something goes wrong they can know if its my fault or not lol I try not blaming anything on strains. Some are definitely finicky but some are just grown poorly.

That's because people don't have honor anymore. Its hard to find a real loyal hardcore human in daily life, on the computer 4getaboutit.... I dumped my account on roll it up because everyday I wanted to punch someone thru the screen... people talk shit on the computer like how people talk shit when they drive, but catch'em at the red light and its a diff story lol....then its "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" ..........a real man stands on his own 2.....

clockworx

clockworx

Sour diesel clone roots (rockwool + rapid start) ..........and my cali connection sour diesel male......
SOUR CLONE
SOUR D MALE
SOUR D  2

Haggardass

Haggardass

That's because people don't have honor anymore. Its hard to find a real loyal hardcore human in daily life, on the computer 4getaboutit.... I dumped my account on roll it up because everyday I wanted to punch someone thru the screen... people talk shit on the computer like how people talk shit when they drive, but catch'em at the red light and its a diff story lol....then its "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" ..........a real man stands on his own 2.....
Lol no joke i left grasscity for the same reason.

clockworx

clockworx

Sour d day 38.
Ok my friends, I pulled the plant out for photos because its really hard to get a good pic inside. Here are some true pics of what she looks like. The bud is filling in amazing on her, she seems to love my style of growing, no problems at all, leaf color is great, she seems to have everything she wants at this point.
SOUR 3
SOUR 2
SOUR 6
SOUR 1
SOUR 4
SOUR 5
SOUR 7

SOUR 6
clockworx

clockworx

I really just looked at the pics myself and its crazy how much better they look when they are away from that light. I took pics of her inside but I couldn't even see the bud so from now on I will take update pics outside the tent. I can say that she responded very well to the sensizym. Some of the upper leaves have a slight fade but I think its from the light (about 12in away) but I'm not going to raise it anymore until the last 2 weeks, I want all that lower bud to fully bloom. I did a soil check today and the (N) was average (P) was average (K) was above average , I then did a ph check to make sure it wasn't high and it was the same as always, a rock solid 6.4. The way I check ph is by taking a gallon of distilled water and very slowly pouring it in making sure none runs down the side of the pots, I wait for about 30 min and then pour more distilled water in very slowly until the pot starts to drip, I let about a cup run out then put a clean container under and catch the next cups worth and that's my true soil ph. At that time I also check the ppm on my plants that I use bottled nutrients on but not on my organic ones because it does not mean anything.

clockworx

clockworx

I 4got the best part of the update.....she got her smell!!!!! It took 5 weeks but now that trichs are forming I can finally smell her. As of rite now she smells like a oily shop rag with a lemony gas fresh motor oil smell. Sooooooooo fuckin good

clockworx

clockworx

The first pic is in front of a full size refrigerator. Monster nl*blueberry buds

clockworx

clockworx

Day 42......not much to report, she's still in the fill stage shooting pistols out everywhere, the buds are starting to get that classic curl to the leaf and she was asking for more mag, I didn't want to add cal+mag because it has 2% N and I really don't need anymore N so I hit her with 2tsp of epsom and called it a day. She's slow, it looks like I could end up going 80+ days on her but only time will tell but she's not even close to the swell yet. I'm only gonna post 1 pic for now because there isn't much to see. Trichs are forming at the moment so after that I hope she has a growth burst.
SD DAY 40 1

clockworx

clockworx

I really wish one of the sour diesel pros would pop in and because I have a few questions. I feel like she won't let me get the light near her, the tops seem thin ? What kind of structure am I looking for ? Iv seen so many sour diesel pics, some with thin dreaded tops some with blockheads, but this sour d also has some og in it so I don't know much about it, kinda wingin it. Can someone with knowledge please come forward.:pompus:

JAWS

JAWS

great looking grow my friend, they look a bit heat stressed but other then that your on your way for-sure.

sweet cut with that G-13 nice stock.

very nice:)

JAWS

JAWS

some shots of the ORIGINAL SOUR D I had awhile back, sadly I was not very good with growing the sats so she did not turn out as good as I know she was. I wish I had her back.

as you may be able to tell by her color she was not done at the chop but I had no chose.

she was decent:snaphappy:

Top Bottom