Cali Connection Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1

• Thread starter Bigb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

Thought i would post up short report on the bubba there are few up and dont have to much new to say. Tex did great job as well as others. This plant was great to grow happened to my first as well and went very smooth. Fed with a basic organic tea i brewed for flower and with the OF soil she was happy in veg with water. I chopped at 71 or 72 days. She had started to purple up naturaly around day 68 and would have continued if waited longer. The smell is very unque Tex's description is as close as i can come to it as well so i dont wanna steal his words but incense hash spice idk haha but bey yummy flavor comes through nicely even with a lighter or blunt. The high is awesome finally understand what rave is about. Im a pretty heavy smoker(daily) and nightly ha but just saying even with tolerance you know when you have been hit by Bubba ha One rip in morning and i am grinning all morning compared to most other bud that takes a few. Can answer more questions later here are pictures

N

NeonBlackFlag

Lookin tasty! How much did you pull off of those? I used to have the pre 98 cut, but it got destroyed accidently. I see Northstar Holistic in Sac has the pre 98 bubba kush clone. Anyone know if this is legit? We may have to take a trip down there.

D

DazedNconfussed

its legit....about as legit as it comes in my opinion.....

T

Twomp

Thanks for the info I just was recommened 1 of these at the club so I got it

S

SoCaliSmoking

THOSE are some of the prettiest nugs I've seen so far. Those look incredible!!

B

Bigb89

thanks for kind words everyone i got an oz off her possible 32 grams but didnt dissapoint and could have yielded more as well im doing second run and she is 5 weeks in and looks like she will do better than last one regardless its worth to keep around imho

Illmind

Illmind

Bubba is some of the best kush out there period. If grown right. I've seen some crap ass commercial bubba it was still good but meh... Nice S1s bro bro.

W

wantaknow

thats a nice grow ,i have read a lot of trash talk about s1 beans ,but the best ogers i have had so far has been s1 seed ,i love it ,hope more make it to the auction soon

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer killer job man.. They look juicy and dddank as fuk.. Good harvest!! Made me open up a jar I had saved..

Bubba is some of the best Kush out there no doubt, and the S1's were super stellar. I love me da Bubba..!! If you don't got the pre-98 Bubba and can get it, sorry, but you're krazy... :D

Hard to point out the smell,huh.. Bubba gots that coffee, hashy-spice, incense, patchouli, woody old school smell. Fukin' love it!!

:passingjoint:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
the best ogers i have had so far has been s1 seed ,i love it ,hope more make it to the auction soon

I couldn't agree more man.. I've had NO issues what so ever from my S1's. Love 'em, love 'em!!

I'm making some beans from my mom Bubba Kush as we speak.. Fun Fun!!

B

Bigb89

Thanks couldn't agree with you more its everything people raved about imho and your pics are what I drooled over while I was growing her just hoping I might come close to yours haha on second run of her now she's at 55 and gonna try taking her at 75 to see how much more she will turn. Think it was around day 60-65@he started and I took her at 70-72 memory not what used to be haha. Ill throw up new pics when she's done. Thanks again everyone

Top Bottom