Cali Connection Tahoe in your genetics?

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I just thought i would come right out cause i herd this a lil bit ago and kinda blow it off but i herd it again many times after so Im asking why on earth would anyone ever even say something like that needles to say it is no good and if its the truth i think it might have changed some peoples minds about going with your genetics i feel the "story" should be told of how it is you received chem pollen, to be honest i find that hard to believe but prove me wrong where did this person get the pollen, how did they get it, what time period is the pollen from explain yourself cause i would love to hear an explanation

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

My wife's pregnant in her first trimester, we've been trying to make a baby for about a year now, we went from having sex 6-10 times a week to make a baby to Ive been inside her 3 times this month(once for my birth day) and. Jerked on her big pregnant boobs once. The reason for my story is this, while blow jobs are being given away to the whole rd crew, I was wonder if I can get one too?

M

my j

what's the big deal with him asking where the pollen came from?either they will answer it or not.he could have phrased it better but dam.I would like to know where if they feel inclined to share.if not its a free market and too many genetics but not enough time.I do like rare dankness and think their crosses are some of the best around.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

because some people prefer to not handle the truth.

on one side, yeah it guess it matters to know what they really used

on the other, i bet you every breeder you like has done the same shit.

just like tk said, its the seed "GAME".

and i can even let you in on a secret, most breeders DONT want you to have the killer genetics. if your passionate about this and not $ you'll want all the dank ones for yourself, and sell the junk. i heard a breeder yell "FUCK" when he heard all the phenos out of a cross were coming out straight og. if you think about it its the smartest (yet shittiest) way of a mindset as far as a breeder.

says alot about ograskals wifi crosses too. remember that first batch?? ALL FIRE, then i bet he yelled FUCK too, switched somethin up, now all the wifi phenos out there, i bet hes happy with. haha

green punk

green punk

because some people prefer to not handle the truth.

on one side, yeah it guess it matters to know what they really used

on the other, i bet you every breeder you like has done the same shit.

just like tk said, its the seed "GAME".

and i can even let you in on a secret, most breeders DONT want you to have the killer genetics. if your passionate about this and not $ you'll want all the dank ones for yourself, and sell the junk. i heard a breeder yell "FUCK" when he heard all the phenos out of a cross were coming out straight og. if you think about it its the smartest (yet shittiest) way of a mindset as far as a breeder.

says alot about ograskals wifi crosses too. remember that first batch?? ALL FIRE, then i bet he yelled FUCK too, switched somethin up, now all the wifi phenos out there, i bet hes happy with. haha

I guess he may have yelled, But really that first batch made him renowned, didn't it? What you think he changed? Seems people are still cranking out killer pheno's of White Fire . Its just old news. the fire cut is getting wjored out now, the white has had every breeder and wannabe reverse her. Guess i miss your point?

I think of alot of these breeders/ strains(pollen) are like musicians or DJ's, they play in different bands etc. Some are one hit wonders. And the seed junkies are like fans. Who is in the know? Only the coolest hippster seed junky know the latest and greatest, right?
We all have watched bands go from playing bars to stadiums if you missed it... Some just don't catch the memo when they are up and coming.
Such as I saw Phish in 1991 in Olympia and there were less than 80 people there. At the time is was just another mew england jam band out west. Bassnectar playing to 45 people in a loft in 05. .......

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I think like we see most will have there own opinions on legit breedimg practice.

Iv always wondered what the make up of RD#1 and RD#2 males were.... but in the same right no one is making me buy Stuff I dont want to.

Some will be turned off by not kniwing every detail about genetics makeup as some dont care as much and just want great strains to grow.

RD seems to put some great stuff out by pictures iv seen of phenos......I personally havnt got any beans but mostly because I dont have easy access to them and iv got a lot on my plant (bean wise) before buying new seeds.

Id give there stuff a try regardless of if they disclose info just because of what iv seen of people on tbis sites grows.

But like I said some people know about them in details or in person where im just making my opinion of seeds they put out.

Sorry to go off topic.....lol...probably shoukdnt have even replied as I dont kniw info on there breeding and this is what this thread is about hahaha

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Fwiw....there website looks pretty cool, I checked it out a few months back and id pop a few of there creations for fun.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Why do breeders owe us any explanation?
Perhaps it's all of you that are wrong feeling entitled in the first place.
why don't they? tell me what company you know that sells a product with no information (ingredients) provided with it or mislead/duping it's customers with without a word being said about it?
the last time i checked, there are plenty of folks around here that isn't fond of swerve or his gear and choose not to support him in any kind of way, because of his previous pass (don't believe, do some research). so why shouldn't some be mad if this is the case? and who the fuck are some of you'll to be mad about someone else's purchase?

yo you dudes are too funny

CR, wonderful piece. you're one of the few that i see on these boards who tell it like it is. thanks for not being phony like 85% of the community.

i find it funny that all of sudden "it doesn't matter" if they use swerve's gear for their breeding, but yet in all, everyone or almost everyone "here" has nothing but negative comment towards or about swerve and his gear when it's coming from the man himself. you dudes are phony to say the least.

i am really trying to figure this shit out, because all i see is bash swerve and his hermie prone, unstable gear but praise rd for using those hermie prone, unstable gear. is that how this works?

catdaddy

catdaddy

Have people been getting autoflower of hermie phenos from RD stock?
yeah check around.

someone just posted pics of his scott's autoflowering about a wk ago on the depot. and yes to the hermi issues too, but most of the times it's been discarded as grower's error by breeder and his fan base. the same with germ rates as well. you should have seen what he wrote about germinating seeds and why people are having problems with them.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah ok....I wasnt aware of issues. I take it thats why people are asking if they used CC males in there breeding. Iv seen a ton of seed breeders who use CC stock for males to breed with.

Kushwick

Kushwick

?
yeah check around.

someone just posted pics of his scott's autoflowering about a wk ago on the depot. and yes to the hermi issues too, but most of the times it's been discarded as grower's error by breeder and his fan base. the same with germ rates as well. you should have seen what he wrote about germinating seeds and why people are having problems with them.
What was said?
Ah ok....I wasnt aware of issues. I take it thats why people are asking if they used CC males in there breeding. Iv seen a ton of seed breeders who use CC stock for males to breed with.
you are not lying about that 1 tho. Sounds like someones whole line was based off swerves throwaways

catdaddy

catdaddy

basically from what i've seen, most people germinate their seeds using tap or bottled water or planting straight into medium, so if you do either method, you're shit out of luck with these guys.

Moonshine*;5695766 said:
In 3 years RD has sold or given away over 30,000 packs of seed with less than 60 complaints (including threads and forum complaints. Very low percentage which says its more an issue with technique than seed issue.

If people would stop putting seed straight into medium and utilize the methods recommended u wouldn't see issues except for those scammers looking for free seeds.

Also stop using tap water and bottled aquafina or any of the other bottled waters that add sodium and minerals. Only use filtered and ozone/uv filtered water.

Anyone who has a legitimate germ issues has been helped. Most of the big complainers are scammers who hit up multiple banks with the same complaints. The thing is now most seed company's are starting to compare notes and compile lists of scam artists.

*legitimate germ issue = seeds that don't pop a tail and were germed using recommended methods. If a seed cracks open and presents a tail it's viable. If it dies afterwards, thats grower error.

Jesus Malverde

Jesus Malverde

why don't they? tell me what company you know that sells a product with no information (ingredients) provided with it or mislead/duping it's customers with without a word being said about it?

There are many examples. Coca Cola and Kentucky Fried Chicken are a couple that have made billions keeping secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom