Cali Connections Buddah Tahoe kush

• Thread starter Toomp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Toomp

If you want this I guess buy it from big buddah
They stalled out. Tap root came out but nothing more happened. They just stalled and never grew forward.
Im only pissed because I popped over 300 beans even from mex brick and this very expensive seeds did not show up to the top of the soil. I should have heed to the warnings here. I should have contacted dr green thumb for real genetics. Wont do this again. Better luck with sannie and big buddah. Swerve did not respond to my email I sent 4 days ago. I will never ever buy anything from this company again. Sannie is good people for you that dont know, if I wanted to try Tahoe Kush I would just contact big buddah. Green House seeds out performed, Sannie for sure out performed, Blimburg while slow and sluggish and was just for fun and giggles broke soil. The CC Buddah tahoe just didnt work. I had good genetics and bad but atleast had the chance to find out. Swerve I wouldve even been happy with a lesser value pack if it meant I would get something to break soil, this is horrible.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Cali connections is garbage. Their are many solid seed manufacturers on this page just go above to thcbay or go to the bottom of the forum and look at all the distributors. Check out the @ExoticGenetix page

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Stay away from Big Buddha I ran his Buddha Tahoe pure crap I veg if for like 2 months this is 5 fems they didn't grow for shit the yeilds were light the bud were average at best I still think I have 15 left I will give them away!!

william76

william76

Yea I just put 6 boss hogg in coco last week,with 6 other strains,every other strain popped up within 72 hours but the boss hogg not 1 broke soil,the big Buddha's Tahoe the few I ran was pure lemon og funk,would have been total fire if they hadn't hermied at 5 weeks,it was a hot summer,so I can't rule out heat as the cause,the thing is lots of people say about cc,s. Dubious rep but I thought I'd try them,at least I know better now,7

Power OG

Power OG

yea i have heard alot of negative about CC, but i have also seen some spectacular plants from them as well, so i guess its luck of the draw. im running there 818headband, no herm problems and reaks like a 50gallon drum of fuel,hints of pine & lemon, smells fire but its all about the smoke report

S

ssteely71

I just had a beautiful CC TahoeOg Fem I meticulously trained and vegged, and cut 6 clones from, only to have it herm like crazy the first week of flower. I usually blame myself for herm issues, but not on this one, I feel pretty dialed in. My Kimbo Kush's next to it is at week 3 and doing just fine. So now Im thinking the rest of these fem seeds are crap and Im suspicious of my pack of regular CC Buddha Tahoe OG seeds as well now. I feel your pain bro. It hurts not to be able to have a good OG in my garden and IM in Cali!

T

Toomp

Like you all said this guy ducks emails
Yea I just put 6 boss hogg in coco last week,with 6 other strains,every other strain popped up within 72 hours but the boss hogg not 1 broke soil,the big Buddha's Tahoe the few I ran was pure lemon og funk,would have been total fire if they hadn't hermied at 5 weeks,it was a hot summer,so I can't rule out heat as the cause,the thing is lots of people say about cc,s. Dubious rep but I thought I'd try them,at least I know better now,7
The fucking son of a bitch didnt even respoond to my email and say ''my bad kush seeds are to expensive to give out here take og La affie i have too many because nobody buys it''......nothing he probally just binned the damn email. I was nice as fucking hell too. Swerve you sick sonofabitch I read 4 years worth of trash about you but gave you a fucking chance, your a complete dirt bag.

william76

william76

Like you all said this guy ducks emails

The fucking son of a bitch didnt even respoond to my email and say ''my bad kush seeds are to expensive to give out here take og La affie i have too many because nobody buys it''......nothing he probally just binned the damn email. I was nice as fucking hell too. Swerve you sick sonofabitch I read 4 years worth of trash about you but gave you a fucking chance, your a complete dirt bag.

T

Toomp

I just had a beautiful CC TahoeOg Fem I meticulously trained and vegged, and cut 6 clones from, only to have it herm like crazy the first week of flower. I usually blame myself for herm issues, but not on this one, I feel pretty dialed in. My Kimbo Kush's next to it is at week 3 and doing just fine. So now Im thinking the rest of these fem seeds are crap and Im suspicious of my pack of regular CC Buddha Tahoe OG seeds as well now. I feel your pain bro. It hurts not to be able to have a good OG in my garden and IM in Cali!
I wish you luck on your Con Artist Connection seeds.
Far as a good kush I have a handful of GS cookies and everybody says everybody cookies is fake so I guess its just a really good kush.
Swerve you World of Warcraft playing looking mother fucker respond to my got damn email

william76

william76

I wish you luck on your Con Artist Connection seeds.
Far as a good kush I have a handful of GS cookies and everybody says everybody cookies is fake so I guess its just a really good kush.
Swerve you World of Warcraft playing looking mother fucker respond to my got damn email
Same as me heard all sorts of crap,but I thought I'd try em anyway,benefit of the doubt and all that,never even popped,76

T

Toomp

yea i have heard alot of negative about CC, but i have also seen some spectacular plants from them as well, so i guess its luck of the draw. im running there 818headband, no herm problems and reaks like a 50gallon drum of fuel,hints of pine & lemon, smells fire but its all about the smoke report
I had spectacular and fails with them your call if you wish to work with them. Its inconsistent. for the price shouldnt be a issue %16.66 is not a good ratio that means you need 2 packs for 2 plants.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Keep you fingers crossed For me please.
(noherms,noherms,noherms)
I have a Buddha TahoeOG, and a mystery seed, most likely a Chemdog D/SourD cross, from CaliConnection in week 2 of flower. Both nice growers up to this point.
Say what you want about Swerve and CC, his booth was doing some brisk business at the HTCC yesterday. And you can't keep selling gear in a mass market if no one is having success.
20150206 165550

Top Bottom