Cali Greenhouse Grow Issues

• Thread starter Daniel23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Daniel23

Totally new to the forum but I'm looking for advice and help if possible. Current situation: Growing plants in a 14x20 greenhouse. Plants are in soil and I've been keeping the 18/6 light cycle for about 4 months the plants have grown to about 7ft tall. Can I pull clones off these plants and once ive pulled all the clones then switch all the plants into 12/12 light cycle to induce flowering will that affect the plants in anyway? Thanks for taking the time to read my post and any advice given.

Bannacis

Bannacis

You should wait a couple few days so plants can recover somewhat before the flip.
If you flip right after you cut clones, they will struggle as they are trying to repair and recover at same time that they are starting the flowering phase. This will slow them down some, could affect them from being at full potential.

D

Daniel23

You should wait a couple few days so plants can recover somewhat before the flip.
If you flip right after you cut clones, they will struggle as they are trying to repair and recover at same time that they are starting the flowering phase. This will slow them down some, could affect them from being at full potential.

Thanks for the advice bannacis was really stressing pulling clones off these 1st time cloning.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Nice...Don't worry about them. they look big and healthy enough. Just do it selectively so you keep her even all around.
Those will double in size too, then will fatten up. so be prepared for the size change...

Top Bottom