Cali king golden lion genetics smoke repor 2

Cali king golden lion genetics smoke repor

APPEARANCE

Cali king golden lion genetics smoke repor 3

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : lemon pledge kush
Associated smells of bud : earthy dirt lemon fuel

TASTE

Dominant flavor : slightly sour lemon with that classic earthy og we all know and love
Associated flavors : earthy dirt lemon kush just like the smell for the most part

Harsh/smoothness : extremely smooth though I took a few large bong rips that did give me a bit of a brow sweat
- cough factor? : only when massive rips were taken. This does expand in the lungs though.... so if you do cough it's only because of how fire it is

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body...I'm getting a 50/50
Potency : solid 9
Duration : 2 hours roughly
day or night : tested during the day and after smoking got a lot done. So definitely great during the day. I could see it be a night buzz as well because of how relaxed it gets you.
Munchies? : not the first time I puffed it but the second time I got hungry, could be because it was lunch time though
--------------------------------------------

The homie waayne called me up to stop by to smoke one. After kicking it and burning for a bit it was time for me to journey back to the skunk house. Before leaving El casa de big waayne he kicked me down a sack of this incredible cali king.
Upon returning home I busted out a fat nugget of this fire and was hit with a very pleasant lemon pledge pinesol kush somewhat similar to the sfv but with a little more something to it. Real og, smell like it could pass as an original clone only og for sure. Nice dense hard flowers that were dried exactly how I like my smoke, crispy but with a little give before snapping right apart. Upon breaking open these beautiful flowers the sent strengthened and really smacks you in the face, inviting you to enjoy all she has to offer. I got quite excited as I packed the pillar bowl to try these magnificent flowers while filling the room with the sent of some kind of chemical lemon cleaner mixed with earth dirt kush.
Once the first rip was taken I knew I had a bong packed with something I was gonna really enjoy smoking down to ash.
I personally love og kush and it's my all time favorite smoke for many reasons. One of the only types of herb iv found to help lower my anxiety and stress and that's exactly what this cali king did. Major props to @baba G for making this cross and @waayne my true brotha from another mother who I'd do anything for

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt (x) - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Last edited by a moderator:
waayne

waayne

@Skunkmasterflex thank's for doing a smoke report on this one brother
I agree,@baba G really did an outstanding job on this one .
This pheno is vigorous,easy to grow,and clone and has improved vigor,and structure compared to an original clone only OG.Larger flower size with an increased yield are a bonus.

Was good to hang today my friend,looking forward to it again soon....
Good to see you putting that hollow foot to use, I know she'll pop you:)

Very nice! Baba's OG x Dubking..I think.
@kolah yes indeed ,you're right on point about the genetics on this one
Good luck with your Dubking crosses , they look way impressive,I hope the weather holds out for you kolah

blazer

blazer

Sweet report you beat me to it shit is dank sampled a few different phenos and all were fire your report was spot to my experience with Cali King Badass job to @baba G nice cross and @waayne always has his shit dialed in and a proper report done by @Skunkmasterflex!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

great minds think alike. Ive got my eye on this strain...........will have a journal of it hopefully within the next three weeks. Wayne thankyou for running a tight ship with a awesome crew who explain things in a friendly, comfortable way. Baba you know how I feel about your gifts to the genetics world once again I bow my head in respect. I have the utmost respect for everyone who has posted on this thread above me. Truly a wonderful report thankyou.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

oh man I hope my three in veg are at least 1/3 female! Thankyou baba g for making this beauty cross! I believe the cherry pickers I have are feminized so ill def keep you all up to date when there ready to roll! Sweet ass looking nuggets right there blazer.....im jealous!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

INFO
Tester Name : Skunkmasterflex
Strain : cali king
breeder: Baba G
Grower: Waayne
Method Smoked : hollow foot pillar aka skunk pillar
View attachment 450084
View attachment 450083

APPEARANCE

View attachment 450085

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : lemon pledge kush
Associated smells of bud : earthy dirt lemon fuel

TASTE

Dominant flavor : slightly sour lemon with that classic earthy og we all know and love
Associated flavors : earthy dirt lemon kush just like the smell for the most part

Harsh/smoothness : extremely smooth though I took a few large bong rips that did give me a bit of a brow sweat
- cough factor? : only when massive rips were taken. This does expand in the lungs though.... so if you do cough it's only because of how fire it is

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body...I'm getting a 50/50
Potency : solid 9
Duration : 2 hours roughly
day or night : tested during the day and after smoking got a lot done. So definitely great during the day. I could see it be a night buzz as well because of how relaxed it gets you.
Munchies? : not the first time I puffed it but the second time I got hungry, could be because it was lunch time though
--------------------------------------------

The homie waayne called me up to stop by to smoke one. After kicking it and burning for a bit it was time for me to journey back to the skunk house. Before leaving El casa de big waayne he kicked me down a sack of this incredible cali king.
Upon returning home I busted out a fat nugget of this fire and was hit with a very pleasant lemon pledge pinesol kush somewhat similar to the sfv but with a little more something to it. Real og, smell like it could pass as an original clone only og for sure. Nice dense hard flowers that were dried exactly how I like my smoke, crispy but with a little give before snapping right apart. Upon breaking open these beautiful flowers the sent strengthened and really smacks you in the face, inviting you to enjoy all she has to offer. I got quite excited as I packed the pillar bowl to try these magnificent flowers while filling the room with the sent of some kind of chemical lemon cleaner mixed with earth dirt kush.
Once the first rip was taken I knew I had a bong packed with something I was gonna really enjoy smoking down to ash.
I personally love og kush and it's my all time favorite smoke for many reasons. One of the only types of herb iv found to help lower my anxiety and stress and that's exactly what this cali king did. Major props to @baba G for making this cross and @waayne my true brotha from another mother who I'd do anything for

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt (x) - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()
Couple pics of the Cali king#1 done up by @waayne!
View attachment 454345 View attachment 454346 View attachment 454347
Beautiful just beautiful, great job fellas Golden Lion @baba G @waayne @blazer elevated atmospherically.

Top Bottom