Cali Kushes

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

So I've been really into the Cali Kushes lately, like Bubba, SoCal Master, Suge's Pure Kush, etc. I recently saw Bohdi refer to them as "California Broad Leaf Kush" (or something like that) in a description and was wondering, what other Cali Kushes are there? And what's been your experience with them?

I love how chunky and dense they are and that inscenty, rich, robust, Kush flavor and aroma. They have been a pleasure to grow too. I also love those fat, meaty calyxes.

Please, share you thoughts, opinions, experiences and suggestions. Especially suggestions because I have just been wanting to try more.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

So I've been really into the Cali Kushes lately, like Bubba, SoCal Master, Suge's Pure Kush, etc. I recently saw Bohdi refer to them as "California Broad Leaf Kush" (or something like that) in a description and was wondering, what other Cali Kushes are there? And what's been your experience with them?

I love how chunky and dense they are and that inscenty, rich, robust, Kush flavor and aroma. They have been a pleasure to grow too. I also love those fat, meaty calyxes.

Please, share you thoughts, opinions, experiences and suggestions. Especially suggestions because I have just been wanting to try more.
Im growin some pisces blush(blueberry sativa x suge pure kush and iv got a pk dom.kinda slow to veg but lookin forward to getting em into bloom

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Im growin some pisces blush(blueberry sativa x suge pure kush and iv got a pk dom.kinda slow to veg but lookin forward to getting em into bloom
That sounds like a killer cross! Throw up some pics once you get her in bloom!

I never really appreciated Blueberry until I ran Loran's Blue Fire. Don't know what I've been doing with my life before that, lol.

Yea, I have also noticed some of them are slower in veg. Actually, probably some of the slowest.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That sounds like a killer cross! Throw up some pics once you get her in bloom!

I never really appreciated Blueberry until I ran Loran's Blue Fire. Don't know what I've been doing with my life before that, lol.

Yea, I have also noticed some of them are slower in veg. Actually, probably some of the slowest.
Im the same with blueberry.i tried the dutch passion bb years back and it was muck and it put me off but i know theres good bb phenos about.like the one in this blush.its called outkast pre 2k bb sativa.lol.and lems bb sativa is supposed to be good too.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Im the same with blueberry.i tried the dutch passion bb years back and it was muck and it put me off but i know theres good bb phenos about.like the one in this blush.its called outkast pre 2k bb sativa.lol.and lems bb sativa is supposed to be good too.
That's around the same time that "Blueberry Yum Yum" song came out, right? Lol

Doctor dirt

Doctor dirt

I run a pheno of bodhi's greedos stash. See avatar. Found it in the first 4 seeds I popped. Takes 12 weeks to finish properly, yields low to med. that being said it's some of the most unique medicine I have ever come across. Smells of Concord grapes , hash and nag champa. Heavy duty couch lock bliss blanked high with pipe dream thoughts, destroys my back pain and makes you sleep like a baby.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I run a pheno of bodhi's greedos stash. See avatar. Found it in the first 4 seeds I popped. Takes 12 weeks to finish properly, yields low to med. that being said it's some of the most unique medicine I have ever come across. Smells of Concord grapes , hash and nag champa. Heavy duty couch lock bliss blanked high with pipe dream thoughts, destroys my back pain and makes you sleep like a baby.
Ooh thats sounds good.greedos stash is socal master kush x snow lotus right?never seen anyone run that one.
im trying to find someone with a pack of solos stash(hollywood pure kush x sl) that theyd b willing to trade or even trade half a pack but not had much luck.theres places with em in stock but(A) i dont have the £££ & (B) the wee ones mum made me promise not to buy anymore beans atm as iv got more than enough.she didnt mention anything about trading though.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Heres a pic of a suge pk dom blush from pisces.it had a nice orange/mango-ish smell but not in a citrusy way.just curing it now.
20160531 224848

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The hollywood pure kush isnt one of the short "broad leaf" kushes.its supposed to grow more like an og and theres Topanga canyon pk thats supposed to be similar to the hollywood only a bit better.both are said to have a smell/taste that reminds of the little marshmallows in the lucky charms cerial.
thats why im rrying to get solos stash,so i can try and get a hpk leaner.
iv heard some really experienced growers and smokers say theyr the best weed out there.

F

friend

I have grown sr71 purple kush and dark heart nursery pk, they seem to be one in the same both very nice:happy:
I am looking to acquire pre98 bubba , while i just have added OG Kush:woot: we just luv Kush, we luv it :happy:
my garden is Og , gdp, hopefully pre 98.
Wishing you the best with Kush.

Doctor dirt

Doctor dirt

I'm on the broad leaf train too. They seem to be the most medicinal strains for end of the day relief. I work in construction and have had back surgery related to degenerative disc disease. Still my back hurts from the residual arthritis etc. The key that works for me is really letting the plants go long and then follow with a long cure. I'm really curious to run bodhis lando stash and jabbas, if anyone has any experience with those. I have no access to clones so bodhis f1s of such great strains have been a blessing. Thank you Bodhi!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm on the broad leaf train too. They seem to be the most medicinal strains for end of the day relief. I work in construction and have had back surgery related to degenerative disc disease. Still my back hurts from the residual arthritis etc. The key that works for me is really letting the plants go long and then follow with a long cure. I'm really curious to run bodhis lando stash and jabbas, if anyone has any experience with those. I have no access to clones so bodhis f1s of such great strains have been a blessing. Thank you Bodhi!
Iv heard loads o great stuff about jabbas stash.try the N,spectas CIS Humbolt seed company.he has plenty of high quality medicinal grade indicas.bubba s1 ect.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I think "deep chunk" aka Hindu death cabbage is along those lines
Purple monkey balls which is a f2 of deep chunk is available in bean form.
No shit? Hindu Death Cabbage is a gnar name, lol. Heard about her for years, but never gave her a spin. Thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom